But Are You Sure You Aren't Mistaken?

After like a hour long argument, we all started investigating. Sakura and Hina went to the nurse's office to investigate there, Togami and Toko went to the library, Yasuhiro just went somewhere without telling us but he mentioned he will go take a little nap, Makoto went to the physics lab backroom and Hifumi just.. Pulled a Hifumi? I told Makoto I would be coming a little later since I needed to do something.

I asked Sakura if she could leave Celestia to me for a while, and she agreed even though Togami was suspicious of my actions. I told him that I was only going to check her wounds and other things that might bring clues.

She put Celestia down and left with Hina to the nurse's office. Once everyone was gone I started to check up on her.

'Hm.. Seems like she got a blow to the head and had someone probably chloroform her. So basically, she is out of the question to be the culprit.'

I thoroughly checked the things she had with her. Some things I did notice was that her dorm keys were gone and she had a note with her. I wasn't really the kind of person to bluntly check every note a person has, but this was an investigation so it might be important.

I took the note, unfolded it and started reading through it.

Dear Kyoko Kirigiri,

I know this might sound kinda.. Odd, coming from a person like me, but I've been having these feelings lately. You might not get it, but I'm actually in love with you.

It surprised me at first too, but I just can't help it. You've been really caring towards me and it makes my heart flutter everytime like it's going to explode.

I understand if you don't love me back, I will accept that, but I just wanted to let you know that after this letter, I may not be here with you anymore since, you know, I got executed. But I hope to see you in the after life once more.

~Celestia ludenberg♡~

'This.. Is this a..?'

This was most definitely a love letter, but not just any love letter, it was from Celestia, Celestia Ludenberg.

But the last part confused me. It really did. I thought for a second and then I remembered.

'Was she apart of an accomplice? But.. Why? Why did she want to commit murder on anyone?'

It really didn't make sense, but it was the only reasonable awnser.

'So she had feelings for me. Heh, I never knew the ultimate gambler would be catching feelings for me. It's honestly quite surprising.'

I fell into a trance, thinking about the letter while staring at her face. Her face looked quite calm and relaxed, she didn't look like she was in pain at all.

'What if I..'

I pushed some hair out of her face and slowly had leaned in without myself noticing.

I slipped my hand under hers and I was at least like a few inches away from her face at this point.

I really didn't want to disturb her, but I couldn't hold back.

Soon after, I kissed her, not on the cheek, not on the forehead, but on the lips. They felt quite soft and cold at the same time. The kiss didn't last long though, it was only a peck since we were still being watched and anyone could've walked in and see me doing this.

I pulled away from her, and had a small smile creep onto my lips. Then the realization hit me like a firetruck.

'Wait.. Did I just- I didn't not just.. Kiss her.. On the lips..?'

A small blush crept onto my cheeks and I honestly felt quite embarrassed.

'Keep it together Kyoko, no one knows about it, well, except Monokuma. Celestia won't find out about this.'

I sighed, I hid the note into one of my pockets and slowly, but steadily picked her up. She wasn't heavy, she was actually really light or I was just strong.

'I need to get her to the nurse's office, then take her back to her own dorm.'

I started carrying her out of the swimming pool place, to the nurse's office.

My walk wasn't that long and before I knew it, I was in front of the nurse's office door.

I opened the door and saw that Sakura and Hina weren't inside anymore. 'I guess they finished investigating here.'

I walked towards one of the beds and put Celestia down, carefully, trying not to make her feel any pain. I then started to look for some bandages, since for some reason, no one came up with the idea to bandage her head up(or the author forgot).

I found some bandages that I could use to wrap her head up with.

I started to carefully bandage her head up, hoping it will help at least a little.

When I finished wrapping her head up, I put the leftover bandages away and sat next to her on the edge of the bed.

I put my hand on top of hers and started to hold it. I felt some little warmth from her hand, but mostly my hand was the one giving the warmth to her.

I looked at another direction, trying to see if there were clues that Hina and Sakura missed. I sighed, as I didn't see any.

Then, I felt something. Someone was holding my hand. I looked back at Celestia's direction, or more likely, her hand and saw her hand holding mine, not letting go.

I felt myself smile again.

'I love you too, Celestia Ludenberg.'

--

A/N: TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW, LET'S GOOOOO

ANYWAys hope you enjoyed this Celesgiri moment :)
Also some of these sentences are so weird and I'm sorry-