Hope Will Always Beat Despair

aW11ZmlI carried her to the repository, trying not to make a sound around them. Carrying her there wasn't that hard to do, since she wasn't really heavy to carry anyways.

aW11ZmlI locked the repository door room and put the body down on the floor.

They started to tamper with the evidence so they wouldn't figure out who could've done it.

"There.. Now we just have to wait.."

aW11ZmlI unlocked the door and quickly made their way to go and distract the others so they could take Kiyotaka's body and put it in there as well.

...

The distraction went perfectly, aW11ZmlI made a sigh of relief. aW11ZmlI went to the physics lab's back room and saw Kiyotaka's body, alone. After doing some things to make it unnoticeable what they were carrying, they took the body to the repository aswell.

They were cautious at all times, trying not to be suspicious at all.
When they got to the repository, they checked to see that the others still haven't found her yet. Perfect.

aW11ZmlI put the other body down too and pushed the things aside that they took with them to carry Kiyotaka.

They walked out of the room, honestly quite proud of what they have done.

--

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

"Wha- What was that?!" Makoto questioned while yelling.

"I think it was Hifumi! We need to go after him!" Aoi responded.

Makoto and Aoi quickly went to call the others and went to the room where Hifumi had yelled.

"Hifumi! Are you-.. Huh..?" Makoto had cut himself off in the middle of his sentence.

"I just came to check up on this room, a-and then I found these two!" Hifumi stammered out, panicking over the situation.

"It appears while we were searching for Ludenberg, the killer took act on their little game and brought both of them here." Byakuya added, being calm as usual.

"We need to go for a search for Kirigiri and Hagakure since they might be in danger too. Unless, one of them did it." Sakura went to inspect Celeste's wound. "But I doubt she could've been the culprit, since she hasn't woken up yet."

Makoto took notice of the marks around Celeste's mouth, making it seem like someone covered her mouth.

"Hm.. Does it seem like it or does she have markings around her mouth, like something was being held around her mouth quite harshly?" Makoto asked.

Sakura raised an eyebrow before checking it herself. She indeed did have some markings around her mouth which were soon about to fade away.

"You've got a good eye there, Naegi." Byakuya smirked.

Makoto awkwardly, but quietly laughed by himself by Byakuya's compliment towards him.

"We'll investigate this crime scene later, right now we need to find the two other people we are missing since they are the most suspected right now." Byakuya decided to take the lead of this and it seemed like everyone just did what he told. Sakura picked up Celestia's weak, motionless, body and catched up with the others pretty quick.

--

'Interesting.. This door won't unlock. Maybe if I..'

I tried to move the handle more and lock pick it and one of them seemed to work.

"Kyoko! What are you doing in here?" I heard Makoto's voice from behind me, seems like he didn't come alone. I saw 6 other people with them. The 6 people were Sakura, Togami, Toko, Hifumi, Aoi and...Celestia? Why was she covered in blood? Did she get targeted? I snapped back from my small trance and awnsered Makoto.

"I was investigating and found something interesting." I kicked open the now-open locked door and some of them gasped.

"Robo Justice? How is this possible?!" Hifumi yelled.

"I believe that someone is still in that suit, and I think you all know who it could be."

I took off the head part of the suit revealing Yasuhiro, who was still not awake from his sleep. I flicked his forehead with my finger, almost instantly waking him up.

"Huh..? Where am I? Wait what is this?!" he realized that he was in the robo justice suit. But he was acting kinda strange.

"So you're the culprit for murdering Taka and almost murdering Celeste and Hifumi?!"

"What? Murder?! Why would I murder them?! I wouldn't hurt a fly!" Hiro defended himself.

"Oh yeah? Then how did you get that Robo Justice suit?!" Aoi faught back.

"I don't know! When Kirigiri woke me up I didn't even know I was in this suit! Or knew about this suits existence!"

This seems kinda.. Odd. But I doubt that Hiro would do such a thing. He's right, he wouldn't hurt a fly. But, it still leaves the question.. Who is the actual culprit? I know it's one of us, but.. Is it possible that someone who got hurt, can be the culprit too? I need to investigate this crime before I drop to conclusions.