ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 4

After leaving Tokyo, the next day was a normal day for the volleyball team. Y/N mostly hangs out with Sugawara, Asahi, and Daichi. They were at the stairs chatting while Daichi looks out on the window.

Tanaka approached them as soon as he saw them. They saw the worried look on Tanaka's face. He explained what happened yesterday after all of them left the gym. 

"Kageyama and Hinata fought?" Y/N said, her heart sank from the news. Tanaka nodded at her to show he was feeling the same way.

"Yachi started running at me telling me that they're fighting at the gym after Kageyama declined to toss to him," Tanaka said. "I punched them both of the faces...not that hard, just a punch that stopped their fight." He said a little grin spreads on his face as he flexed his arm.

"They've been tense after the trip to Tokyo..." Sugawara said recalling the parts where Karasuno kept losing and many, many more.

"The spring tournament prelims are also coming...that's bad luck to all of us," Tanaka said placing his hand at the back of his neck.

Everyone was quiet, an awkward atmosphere came through after remembering all that happened during Tokyo. Y/N and Asahi frowned while Sugawara kept his calm.

"Yeah but those two are always bickering each other isn't exactly outside the norm," Daichi said his eyes gazing at the sky.

"Come to think of it...those two were at each other's throats when they first got here..." Tanaka said.

"Really?" Y/N and Asahi asked him.

From what Y/N learned about the team's past because of Kiyoko telling her. Asahi wasn't on the team yet when Hinata and Kageyama started bickering around each other. He lost his passion for volleyball due to losing from Date Tech.

Y/N just transferred, so she knows nothing before she came.

"Yeah...I remember them knocking the vice principal's toupee." He said and Y/N was shocked.

"It's been obvious that the principal's using a wig....but that's a bit too far..." Y/N said lowering her voice a little in case the vice principal was there.

"Daichi locked them out of the gym and boy, that wasn't pretty..." Tanaka said. Sugawara nodded, laughing a little from remembering the moments.

"They may get over it." Sugawara guessed. Daichi nodded looking at us. "Yeah, let's not give up on those two knuckleheads yet." He said.

All of them looked at him nodding filled with determination.

---

Takeda told Y/N about Coach Ukai's plan to let Hinata practice with his grandfather who was the previous or former coach of Karasuno's volleyball team. Ukai also helped Kageyama with the understanding of the three kinds of tempo and how high will be the toss for the spiker to spike it.

"I just hope those two would be okay." Y/N said and sighed, flipping her notebook and do her homework at the library.

---

Y/N went to practice with Hinata who she encountered along the way. Both of them greeted each other with a high five.

"Hinata, how've you been doing?" Y/N asked lightening up the conversation.

"Oh! I practiced a lot! You can see how much I improved!" Hinata said filled with confidence. He was adorable, plus the bandage on his cheek, that Tanaka punched during his fight with Kageyama.

"That's good! Show me what you got!" Y/N said, her eyes sparkling seeing his excitement. Hinata started shouting that he will do it running a little ahead of Y/N. She giggled at the cute sight of Hinata.

They made it to the gym and Tanaka already scolded Hinata to be careful next time because of what happened to the principal before and the time that they shouldn't fight in front of a girl. Y/N stood beside her brother and watched everyone warm up.

"Hinata, you are on Team B." Coach Ukai said to him. Then he called everyone to get ready.

Hinata jogged to the other side meeting Kageyama on the other side. The two passed each other without saying anything. Y/N just sighed and watched everyone take their places.

Yachi called him. "Hey, H-Hinata! I was wondering if you and K-Kageyama um...!" She was shaking. Hinata noticed and smiled.

"Don't worry, everything's fine." He said giving her a thumbs up and Yachi formed a smile.

---

After classes, everyone was separated to do their training, Y/N was with Kageyama and Yachi. Kageyama practiced his toss hoping it would land on the bottle.

Daichi, Sugawara, Asahi, Tanaka, and Ennoshita were learning the synchronized attack from the Brazilian Team. Hinata was with the former coach Ukai. Asahi and Nishinoya were practicing their tosses and serve together.

Yamaguchi left to practice his float serve while Tsukishima just left. Y/N was happy to see them working hard to improve. Y/N also helped her brother, Kiyoko, and Yachi make snacks for them.

---

Takeda called everyone to gather up. "Okay! Now that the summer break is here, you guys are allowed to practice morning to night! For a few days, we are going to Tokyo!" He said.

"Again?" Y/N mumbled only Kiyoko can hear as she patted her head. Y/N smiled at her from the comfort.

"This time, we are going to stay there for a week! The spring tournament is just around the corner and this is an opportunity to learn everything you can!" Takeda said.

"A week? Hmm, I think it's an opportunity as well to be friends with everyone." Y/N said to Kiyoko, who nodded in agreement.

---

On the other side, Kuroo grinned knowing that he would see you again.