ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 10

The Next Day, Y/N felt better that all was back to normal. So she arrived at their practice which enlightened half of the boys, others weren't close with her. She smiled and waved at them when they greeted her while Kuroo hugged her tightly causing his team to tease him.

"I'm glad you're feeling better, you even scored a hug from your crush," Kenma said to Y/N, while he focused on his new game he started getting addicted to it.

"Pudding Head, it's time for a morning jog!" Kuroo said and snatched the phone away from Kenma. He pulled him away from Y/N and went outside the gym with his teammates.

Y/N fetched her bicycle and followed the boys ahead, making sure that two knuckleheads won't repeat what they did before. While on guard, she was having a conversation with Kuroo about science.

Not so long, Y/N can hear Kageyama shouting at Hinata. She looked behind and saw them bickering again. Daichi was shouting at them but they pushed it away and kept arguing. She excused herself from Kuroo and moved closer to Hinata.

"Both of you stop!" Y/N said but just as she said that. Kageyama lost it and pushed Hinata, making him bump to Y/N. Y/N lost her balance and headed to the fence.

"Y/N!" That's the last thing Y/N heard after she fell through the forest. Kuroo went straight to the fence and Y/N was nowhere to be seen, except the leaves moved as if someone fell and crashed.

---

Y/N slowly opened her eyes, feeling new pain from her body. The cliff wasn't that high so she was lucky that she survived the fall. She cursed at the two who began this and stood up, holding the tree beside her for help, and looked around.

"What could go worse!" Y/N shouted. She kicked the rocks away from her way as she limped her way to find the exit of this forest.

---

"GOMENASAI!" Hinata and Kageyama bowed to Takeda, he smacked their heads as hard as he can after finding out what happened to his sister.

"Kuroo-san is looking for her right now with Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san," Daichi said to Coach Ukai. He nodded from the update. He was far away from the others so they can't smell the smoke from his cigarette.

"If you stopped bickering all the time, this wouldn't have happened! Now, Y/N is in danger!" Tanaka said glaring at the two boys, Nishinoya joined him as well and they circled the two giving them stupid expressions of madness.

Ennoshita sighed and grabbed both of their shirts, pulled them away from them. "Quit it." He said. Hinata and Kageyama looked down, feeling guilty for causing too much trouble.

"Lev and Yamamoto are looking for her as well," Yaku said, just as he came inside the room.

Nekomata patted Takeda's back for comfort. "Let's wait. We know those boys will find her. Our captain will never leave unless he finds her. " He said. "Thank you,"  Takeda said and bowed to him, calming down a little.

Hinata started crying and hugged Takeda's leg. "GOMENASAI SENSEI! I didn't mean to! I didn't mean to! Please forgive meeee....!" He said. Takeda's right leg was now soaked with Hinata's tears. Kageyama was also about to cry but he held it in, making him look like he was about to puke. Sugawara approached, trying his best to calm him down as the Karasuno's mother.

Takeda sighed and patted Hinata's head. "It's okay Hinata..." He looked Kageyama. "You too. You didn't know your bickering can accidentally hurt someone." He said the two felt a little better after Takeda accepted their apology.

I Love You Too || Kuroo x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें