ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 11

It was about time Y/N realized her feelings for her old crush. After the accident where she fell off and the kiss that she can never forget. Y/N felt going back to her old self, the Y/N who fell in love with Kuroo. Y/N felt butterflies on her stomach again when she sees him. She stutters sometimes when he talks to her.

Y/N talked about it with her friends, the managers. "It's obvious he loves you!" Kaori said clapping her hands excitedly. "Yes, I noticed that whenever Kuroo-san does something cool, he would glance at you wanting you to get impressed," Kiyoko said smirked at her.

"I heard Kuroo-san talking about you when I went outside!" Yachi said. Y/N felt her cheeks heating up as her friends teased her with her crush.

"Y/N, I caught you looking at Kuroo-san too. You both like each other." Kiyoko said nudging Y/N on the shoulder. "Why can't you confess to him again?" She said. The girls looked at her with teasing faces.

"I mean...I did confess like, two weeks ago...and I haven't known his answer yet..." Y/N said playing with her hair to help her lessen the nervousness on her whole being right now.

"I can't wait for you two to be the new hot couple," Kaori smirked at her. Y/N threw her slipper causing the girls to laugh.

---

Y/N indeed gets shy to Kuroo when he approaches her. Kenma has noticed it as well but he didn't mind it. He just said good luck. Y/N just sat next to Yachi feeling a little worn out with the never-ending teasing from the managers yesterday.

Both Y/N and Kuroo locked eyes once she lifted her head. He winked at her before blocking Bokuto's spike. Y/N blushed and looked down trying to avoid his gaze.

"Agh! I'm going to the restroom!" Y/N said to Yachi as soon as she stood up and ran to the restroom. She splashed her face with cold water. She thought about Kuroo and if she should confess to him again. She shook that thought and left the restroom.

---

Y/N started questioning her life choices and why is she friends with baboons.

After drying her face, she went back to the gym only to see Hinata, Tanaka, and Nishinoya singing and dancing about meat with Kageyama who she doesn't even know what he's doing.

"What the heck happened to them?" Y/N asked watching them, embarrassed that her team is acting like this in front of everyone. "I don't even know..." Narita said sighing.

"Hmm, I just noticed that it's the last day of this training camp..." Y/N said. "Aww man, I'm gonna miss everyone once we leave." Y/N mumbled folding her arms looking a bit down.

It was lunchtime and Nekomata surprised everyone with barbeque. No wonder why those boys were singing "Meat Is God". Y/N shook her head, laughing a little as she recalled their dance at the gym.

Y/N grabbed some meat from the Karasuno's side and enjoyed it. She went to the managers and sat beside Kiyoko, watching Bokuto steal meat from their side.

"Are you planning to tell him?" Kaori asked behind her. Y/N jumped almost dropping her plate. "I don't know! It depends!" Y/N smiled nervously hoping Kaori won't bother her.

"You should tell him, it's the last day and you both are gonna part ways once we get back to Miyagi," Kiyoko said. "Fine..." Y/N can see the excitement on the girls' faces. All Y/N can do is a frown.

Y/N's eyes landed on Yachi, struggling to get meat. Masaki approached her to help but his expression was scary to Yachi. She nodded and ate the meat after she took it on his plate.

"Y-Yachi!?" Y/N put down her plate and ran to her to help her. The boys started surrounding her. "Excuse me, boys, I'll help her, you guys can enjoy your time." Y/N said pushing Yachi away from the boys. She can see her trembling after the encounter.

"T-T-Thank you Y/N-Senpai!" Yachi said as Y/N grabbed some meat and placed it on her plate. "No problem, ask for help if you're having trouble." Y/N smiled as she goes back to her place and eats her food.

---

"When are you planning to tell her?" Kenma asked after catching Kuroo give small glances to Y/N. Kenma had enough dealing with him with his 'confessing to Y/N' problem. He was also annoyed at him for stealing his game and forced him to eat.

"I have to do it today! If I don't, then I won't be seeing her anymore because she lives at Miyagi now!" Kuroo said, gritting his teeth while messing up his hair from frustration.

"Didn't you two kissed?" Daichi asked. He knew about it when Kuroo talked about it with Kenma after passing by. Tsukishima raised his eyebrow after hearing what Daichi said as he put meat on his mouth when Daichi forced him to eat. Four of them were sitting together, well except for Kuroo standing making sure Kenma eats.

"If you two DID kiss, isn't that you two are officially in love with each other?" Tsukishima said sarcastically.

"Then just confess, i'm pretty sure Y/N would accept that," Daichi said before stuffing food in his mouth.

"Erm...no. Y/N already confessed to him." Kenma said shocking the two Karasuno boys. "That means, Kuro would accept it or reject it." He said.

Daichi looked at Kuroo. "You already know what you're going to answer, right?" He and Kenma smirked at him while Tsukishima minds his own business.