ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 12

Flashback:

You and your brother are helping the managers cook for dinner. You were in charge of cutting the vegetables with Yachi. You heard your brother sighed.

"You ran out of vegetables, those are not enough for them." Your brother said staring at the empty fridge. "I think the store nearby is still open but it's raining..." Kiyoko said.

"I'll go, list the vegetables and I'll get them as fast as I can." You said. Your brother shook his head. "N/N, that's too risky. We will just try to-" You interrupted your brother.

"No! All of you guys done more work than I do! At least let me try and help!" You exclaimed. You left the kitchen and rushed to your room to get your purse and your umbrella.

Yachi gave you the list of the things to buy and you went to the grocery store. Your umbrella was a bit destroyed, you can feel a few raindrops to your back.

The rain got harder when you went to the counter and paid for it. You sighed at yourself and walked in the rain.

When you came back, you were soaked from the rain because of your umbrella getting destroyed. You mumble angrily and head to the kitchen.

"N/N! I told you!" Your brother said after seeing you. "Go back to your room and clean yourself." He ordered and you obeyed turning around and going to your room.

You walked by the hallways when you see Kuroo coming out from the boys' restroom. He saw you and approached you. "Hey, what happened? Why are you...?" He asked. You immediately answered his question.

"Just got soaked in the rain, nothing to worry about!" You waved at him as you left him. You reached your room and you grabbed your white t-shirt and some pants. You grabbed your towel and started drying yourself.

----

In the morning, the volleyball players used theie time to practice before leaving and Y/N was inside in her room sick after getting drenched in the rain. Takeda insisted of taking care of her but she forced him to go back to the gym and leave her be.

Y/N sat on her futon, opening the page from her manga to continue reading. Her hair was tied up in a ponytail so her hair won't stick on her face while reading the manga. She felt a little better after eating the warm chicken soup made from Kiyoko and resting for hours.

Looking at the time, 2 hours left and they will be leaving. Y/N sighed and rubbed her temples after closing the manga.

She must admit, the person she will be missing the most will be Kuroo, a lot has happened between the two and Y/N felt a little gloomy knowing that there will be no time to visit him and the others. Y/N will also miss her childhood friends. She didn't have the time to hangout with any of them.

Putting her book inside her bag, she decided to check the room to make sure she didn't forget anything. Y/N pouted to see her newly washed clothes wasn't in her luggage.

She took her clothes and stuffed it on her bag, closing the zip. She heard the door opened, she turned around to check who that person is, because if it's her brother, she will be dragging him to the gym.

It was a sweaty Kuroo, probably sweaty because of practice. He looked at Y/N and smirked. "Kitty~ I heard you were sick." He said and approached her to touch her forehead. "So you are sick." He said.