We're going 80 in a 30 max zone

November 22nd, 2019

Dear Heather,

You're a lot tougher than most people would expect you to be. Then again they only measure the you they see at school. What they don't know is that your girlfriends murder her fair share of useless people who got in her or her brother's way. 

They don't know what you've seen. But I do. And to be honest with you, I'm so fucking astonished you're still able to even look in my direction let alone kiss me and tell me I'm yours and you alone love me far more than anyone else ever could. 

Which is pretty damn shocking. I mean, you walked in on me smashing my dad's brain and you didn't notice him, or the blood, or anything besides me. Just me. You didn't stop to look at his body or try to push me away. You did the opposite. Heather Chandler you are a goddess if that wasn't obvious. I don't deserve anyone like you or anyone at all for that matter yet here you are. Here we are. And that's all that matters, once everyone goes to sleep and it's just us. 

We're all that matters. We don't stop to think about it. We don't try to slow down before we crash and burn. We don't need to slow down. We're going 80 in a 30 max zone.

No one said love was easy or safe. But they haven't met you. With you love is beyond easy and safe. I don't want to think about what would happen if I didn't have you

Always Yours- (Y/N)