Story pt.11

(Y/N)'s pov: 

I smiled as she pulled us towards the ice cream. Rich shoved the cart Jason was sitting in to us. I looked over and glared at him. I grabbed the cart before it hit Heather and shook my head. "Rich did it." He said. "I don't give a fuck. Fucking get out of the cart and quit acting like a goddamn 5 year old on sugar." I said as I glared down at him. Jason quickly clambered out of the cart and nodded. I rolled my eyes and pushed the cart to him. "Grow up." I muttered as he hung his head and walked away. 

"Damn baby, that' one fast mood swing." Heather said. I smiled and shrugged it off. "I'm trying to not get kicked out of the store." I said. "And you thought bringing those two idiots was the best idea." She said. "Like being here with just you would've been helpful." I said. "Ouch. Not my fault I've never had to shop for groceries." Heather said as I took a (f/i/c) out of a freezer and threw it in the cart as Jason ran by. I noticed the cart was already mostly full.

 I heard someone yell at the boys and slapped my forehead. "Sorry!" Rich yelled from somewhere in the store. "Be quiet we're supposed to be behaving!" Jason said. "We are so getting banned from this store." Heather said. Rich and Jason calmly strolled over pushing the cart. I raised an eyebrow and glared at them. "What did you two do?" I asked. "Nothing." Rich said. "Ha, as if I was that lucky. Now spill." I said. "We sorta broke some guys leg when we were messing around. He's fine though, someone called an ambulance." Jason said. I glared at him and shook my head. "Idiots!" I yelled. "Are you two fucking insane?"

Sorry that one was a quickie...If you know what I mean ;)

Anyways dirty jokes aside I'm gonna be wrapped up for the rest of the night but maybe my friend will cover and write the rest for me.

Ciao!