Bleed somewhere else

Jason's pov:

It's been 7 hours since I left my sister. She's been really quiet. I can sometimes hear her if she's mad or in trouble. I have to find her. Heather would reincarnate my ass and kill me again if she found out I didn't check on her. 

I took one last look at Veronica. She looks so adorable. She's half asleep on the couch, mumbling softly to herself about the movie. It's cute. The Heathers are still awake. Chandler's leg is bouncing nervously. Why should she be nervous? I'm the one who's balls will be burned to ash if something happens to (Y/N). I sighed and went to the library. I looked around the rubble and sighed. "Come on fucker don't die on me now." I mumbled. I searched through the rubble and cursed silently. I found her. Covered in ash and broken glass. "God if you're dead (Y/N) I'm going to-'' I stopped myself and sighed. "Dammit. One job. (Y/N) I was supposed to keep you alive. Don't fucking die on me now." I said. I went back to Heather's house and waved to Chandler. 

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. "Come here." I mouthed. "Don't pause the movie." She said as she got up. "What?" Heather asked as we went into the bathroom and locked the door behind us. "It's (Y/N)." I said. "What happened?" She asked, her face went from annoyed to worried in a second flat. "Something happened. We have to go." I said. "I said what happened?" Heather replied, worry lacing her voice. "She didn't make it out. I'll explain on the way." I said. Heather nodded and left. "I have to go losers. Night girls!" Heather said as we left. 

We got in her Porsche and drove to the library. "The TNT went off before (Y/N) could get out." I said. Heather slammed her foot on the gas and drifted to a stop in front of the rubble. "Where is she!?" Heather yelled as she ran from the car and started searching the rubble for my sister. I went back to where I left her. "She's gone." I muttered.

 "Jason! What do you mean she's gone?!?" Heather screamed. "She was right here I swear. I'm not lying!" I said as I frantically searched for her. 

"Why weren't you here!" She yelled. "Because she said she could handle it!" I replied as I dug through the debris. "You didn't think to stay until after she left the building?!?" She yelled. 

"I thought she went home or just went out. How was I supposed to know she was in trouble?" I said. "Maybe if you just did what any-"

(Y/N) pov-

"Guys!" I yelled loudly, Heather and Jason whipped around so fast I'd bet anything they had whiplash. "Babe!!" Heather yelled as she ran over and engulfed me in a bone crushing embrace. I smiled and laid my head on her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her. 

"Are you okay?" She said as I pulled back a little and winced in pain. "She literally almost died." Jason said. "Well fuck you too Jason." I said. Heather smiled sadly and wiped some blood off my cheek. Her face suddenly hardened as she grabbed my face and pulled me so close to her. 

Her lips brushed against mine as her forehead pressed against mine. "Don't you ever almost die without telling me!" She said. "Yes ma'am." I replied as I smiled and tried to lean forward to kiss her. "One last thing." she mumbled. "What?" I asked as I smiled and leaned closer. 

"If you ever pull a stunt like that again.. I'm chaining you to a bed until you learn to avoid death." She said playfully. "Yandere." Jason muttered. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Understood now can you shut up and kiss me?" I whispered. "Ye- Actually one more thing." She said smiling. "Ugh baby please?" I asked as I kissed her nose. Heather smiled and shook her head. "Don't ever do something stupid again." She muttered. "If I say okay will you kiss me." I said quietly. "Yes." She said. "Fine i won't do anything stupid." I said. "Good, one last thing." She said.

 "Do you understand what 'one' means?" I asked sarcastically. "Yes. I promise it's one last thing." She said. "I bet there's like 10 'one last things' she has to say." Jason said. I laughed softly and smiled. "Alright you two thats enough. One last little thing." She said. "Hmm...I don't trust it." I said. "Do you want me to kiss you or not?" Heather said. "Damn okay okay. Jason shut up." I said. "Good. Now. ONE last thing." She whispered. "What baby?" I replied. 

"I love you, so if you ever decide to blow something up again. Warn me beforehand so the freak of 7/11 doesn't just show up and make me look crazy again." She said. "I love you too and this probably won't happen again." I said. "Good, now lets get you home." She said as she put her arm around me and helped me to the car. I got in and laid down in the backseat. 

"What if some blood gets back here?" Jason asked. "Heather will either kill me or make me bleed somewhere else." I said. "At least you know what'll happen. Now close your eyes and relax, we'll get you home and patch you up." Heather said as she reached back and held my hand as she sped home. 

I smiled and kissed her hand as I drifted off to sleep