DOYOUNG

arriving back to his dorm room, doyoung dropped his backpack by the couch and plopped his body onto the piece of furniture. he was exhausted from today, and he didn't even get to nap at the library because he wanted to try and find out who was giving him the strawberry milk.

thinking back to the strawberry milk had doyoung reminisce the short conversation he had with yedam earlier that day, and it brought a smile to the first year university student's lips. it was a simple and plain conversation that the two of them shared, no more than maybe one hundred words being exchanged between the two of them, but it had doyoung smiling and gave him a good feeling inside of him.

the first year university student couldn't deny that yedam seemed to be an interesting person despite the fact that he had just met him. so maybe he was interesting in not the best way because the second year university student had doyoung wondering why he was so scared of him or why he was wearing a mask, but doyoung decided that it wasn't really any of his business to know. plus, he had just met yedam, so asking him about information that could possibly be very personal or traumatizing was not the best idea.

if it had been someone else that gave doyoung the strawberry milk, the first year university student believed that he wouldn't be as interested in that person. there was something about yedam, doyoung could feel, that was different from everyone else, captivating, and no, it didn't have to do with the fact that the other kept backing away from him or was wearing a mask for no apparent reason that doyoung could see.

doyoung barely knows the masked male that he caught giving him strawberry milk during his nap times during break and after school, but he could feel something about the older that caused doyoung to feel so attracted to him. it was a new feeling and had the first year university student feeling extremely happy and bubbly, finding the need to get to know yedam more. he wanted to be closer to the second year university student and become someone of importance to the older, maybe a close friend that yedam wouldn't be scared of going to for help.

"he's interesting..." doyoung muttered to himself before getting up off the couch and heading towards the bathroom, where he was planning to take a shower and get started on the homework that he had from his classes.

walking out of the school building of his faculty, doyoung looked around at the scenery before him, a slight breeze flying through his soft hair and the fresh smell of autumn traveling up his nose and giving him a refreshed feeling

walking out of the school building of his faculty, doyoung looked around at the scenery before him, a slight breeze flying through his soft hair and the fresh smell of autumn traveling up his nose and giving him a refreshed feeling. it was now the end of school, and doyoung wouldn't deny that his mood was kind of spoiled. this morning, when he was napping at the picnic table that he always does, yedam didn't come by to give him strawberry milk. it was that one action that had made doyoung look forward to the next day everyday this past week, and he was upset to think that maybe, he wouldn't be seeing any more of the second year university student.

heading out of the boundaries of his faculty, the first year university student made his way over to the library, where he normally goes after school everyday. he was planning to take a nap there, as he does everyday, since he had decided that recently, he has been losing more and more sleep as each night passed by overhead. although doyoung did have work to do, he decided that he should prioritize his health first over the loads of papers that he had to work on despite both being of equal importance, at least to doyoung.