DOYOUNG

about two weeks have passed and the only thing in the first year university student's mind at the moment was the masked male. he didn't know why, but the older seemed to be the only thing that doyoung thought of recently.

maybe it was the interest in wanting to get to know him more? or maybe, it was the idea that the masked male makes doyoung look forward to the next day, the next time where they would be able to interact, which happened to be everyday coincidentally. the first year university student couldn't deny that ever since the worlds of the two boys collided, he's been coming across yedam more and more often, and that doesn't include when yedam would leave strawberry milk for the younger. someone that doyoung never noticed before, mainly because they were in different grades and majoring in different majors, became someone that doyoung looks forward to meeting everyday, and it was something that the male enjoyed.

walking into his first morning class, doyoung walked over to his seat and sat down, not really greeting anyone. the first year university student didn't know anyone in this class, so he mainly remained silent and refrained from communicating with others. antisocial could be a way to describe the male, but one wouldn't think that way when they see him surrounded by lots of people, courtesy of his older brother, who has made the two of them develop mutual friends. the first year university student knew that yedam didn't know that he was somewhat antisocial. he's been the first to start up a conversation every time the two would cross paths, which is definitely a big misleading point in his personality.

class would start in about ten minutes, and doyoung didn't know why he came to his lecture class so early. maybe it was just an instinct, but the young male felt the need to arrive to class a bit earlier than his usual arrival time. putting his head on his desk, doyoung thought that maybe he would be able to get some sleep before the teacher would come in and start the lecture, but a familiar voice took the male from his almost sleeping slumber.

"doyoung...?" the voice said, causing doyoung to look up at the person who called his name. he saw the familiar face of a panda looking boy, and after spending a couple minutes to think and register where the face was from, the first year university student heard a light bulb click in his head.

"jihoon hyung, right? yedam hyung's older brother?"

after a nod of confirmation came from the standing male, doyoung let out a small smile. he was proud of himself for remembering the name of yedam's older brother despite only seeing and greeting him for a brief second before he dragged the masked male from the library that day. doyoung had seen a lot of yedam, but not so much of the said boy's older brother.

"you're in business management? aren't you also in your third year?" doyoung asked, recalling a conversation that he had with yedam once, where the masked male mentioned to the younger that his older brother was in his third year of college, same as his older brother. however, yedam had left out the detail of the panda-looking male being in the same faculty as the first year university student, so you can bet that doyoung was surprised to see him in his class at the moment.

"you didn't hear? my class is mixing with yours for the next few days because construction is going on at my side of the building," jihoon briefly explained, leaving doyoung with the only option to nod his head, understanding the situation as to why the older male was here in his class despite being two years older.

gesturing to the open seat next to him, jihoon asked doyoung if it was taken, to which the first year university student just shook his head no and pulled the chair out to let the older brother of the masked male take a seat. jihoon let out a satisfied sigh as he took a seat in the chair and took out his things, a small smile never once leaving his face.

"it feels good to sit next to someone i know," jihoon said, turning to look towards the younger male, who had his head on his folded arms, facing the direction of the panda-looking male, yet having his eyes closed as if he were asleep. doyoung opened his eyes and looked at the older when he heard his voice, and lifted his head from his arms to sit up straight and look properly at jihoon.