CHAPTER 3

After Taehyung left his office, Jungkook heaved a sigh of relief. He wasnt sure how much of Taehyungs deep voice and soul-wrenching eyes and perfect delicate but sharp features he could take. Damn, it is too early for this shit, Jungkook thought. He shook his head and opened the file that was lying on his desk. We went through the papers and was about to finish it when there was a knock on his door. He said come in and Namjoon, one of his best friends entered. He came and stood in front of his table. "Kook, did you decide on what to do?" Jungkook sat back on his chair and thought for a moment. The choice was pretty obvious. But for some reason, Jungkook felt that if he made that choice, it was going to affect him in the long run. He closed his eyes and opened them after a few minutes, looking straight at Namjoon. "Yes I did. And I am sure you know who I am going to pick hyung." Namjoon flashed him a smile and said "So, it is Kim Taehyung." Jungkook nodded and sighed. Looking at the youngers reaction, Namjoon said "Why do you look so sad when you found the perfect secretary?" Jungkook scoffed and said "Perfect? He is a mouthy little thing. Not to mention extremely witty and annoyingly beautiful." Jungkook eyes widened when he noticed what he said. "Ignore the last part." Jungkook mumbled looking anywhere but at Joon.

Namjoon smirked at the younger and said "You found the perfect match then. I'm sure hell be a good influence on you." The younger glared at him and before he could say something, Namjoon said "My job here is done. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work." With that said, Namjoon turned around and walked out of Jungkook's office. Jungkook decided to just focus on his work. He will deal with Kim Taehyung when the time arrives. Jungkook has three meetings schedules, which all go well, thanks to Jungkook being one hell of a persuasive person. He was able to gain a projects in the USA and he was really easy. For the past month, he had worked harder than he already did because his secretary left her job saying that he was too much to handle and that he was very snappy with her. Well, it was not Jungkook's fault that she wasn't doing her work properly. After Jungkook finished the last meeting, he walked out of the conference room, with his suit jacket in his hand.

Jungkook walked towards the elevator and got in, pressing the button that led to his private garage underground. He tapped his foot and waited for it to stop at his garage. Once it did, he got out of the elevator and quickly got in his car. His phone pinged before he could start driving. He looked down at his phone and his eyes widened. "Damn it! I forgot about the dinner with mom and dad." Jungkook mumbled. He sighed as he drove out of the garage and towards his parents' house. He really did not want to go have dinner with his parents. It was not because he did not love them. He did, more than anything. But it was just that his father always talked about business since he took over. As for his mother, she bugged him to get a partner and go on dates. They always had an argument because of that. Since he took over, he had been on a lot of dates, all courtesy of his mother. None of them were up to his standards. Most of them were stuck up and straight up gold diggers. He had been so busy since he took over, that he has completely lost interest in dating. Over the years, after his last relationship that had not ended well, he had stopped dating. So far, no one had caught his attention. One particular brunet did come to mind with the name Kim Taehyung, but Jungkook immediately dismissed the thought.

Jungkook arrived at his parents place at around 8. He was greeted by their butler. He gave him a smile and a bow and headed inside. When he entered the living room, he saw his parents sitting on the couch, talking about something. When they noticed his presence, they stopped talking Jungkook approached them and bowed deeply greeting his parents. Then, he proceeded to sit down. "Did you come directly from the office, darling?" Jungkooks mother, Jeon Bae Ri asked. Jungkook nodded and said "Yes mom. I had three meetings today." Before his father could ask him about it, he said "Can we please eat? Im hungry and tired." Jungkook's mother smiled at him and nodded. They sat down on the dining table and waited for the help to place the dishes on the table. Once the dishes were placed on the table, he served his parents first and then himself. His father cleared his throat and said "So, how did the meeting with the company from the USA go?" Jungkook internally rolled his eyes and said "It went fine. We got the projects." His dad, Mr Jeon Sang Woo smiled at his son and said "Good job, son."

The rest of the dinner was pretty uneventful. After they finished their dessert, he asked for leave due to the exhaustion of the day. His parents insisted that he stay the night but he said that he needed to leave because he had work tomorrow. In the end, he had to promise his mother to visit more often. After that, he drove to his house. You would expect his house to be modern, but his house was made up of stone and it looked as if it was right out of a history book. His house was beautiful. He had initially just wanted to get a pent house, but once he saw this house, he fell in love with it. It took him half an hour to reach his house. He entered his code and the gates opened. He drove inside after pressing a button on his phone that closed the door. He parked his car in the garage and then unlocked his door, and went inside.

The lights turned on as soon as he entered and he went straight away to his room. He threw his suit jacket over the arm of the couch in his bedroom and got rid of his tie. Then he stripped and went into the bathroom. He took a nice hot shower and then got out of the bathroom, while wrapping a towel around his waist. Once he got out, he put on some sweatpants and got into bed. He laid on his bed and closed his eyes. Tomorrow is the day where Kim Taehyung starts working for him. For some reason, he was excited, but he also knew that Taehyung was not someone who would bend back and forth for him like his previous secretaries. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, Jungkook thought as he fell asleep.