-13- Bingo

"Bingo!"

"I kinda like the smell of hospital..." Kenma said to you. He was walking you home, your mom was staying at the hospital with Roku during his stay.

I don't need to hurt that brat anymore. I also don't need to worry about him speaking.

He was tense almost in a vegetable state when I said that to him. Oh the fear... the power! They say sheep will stay in an area without a pen due to being locked up their whole lives.

He turned to look at you.

I'll be your Shepard. I'll make you mine, through fear entirely, the thoughts of 'what if' you'll never leave my side.

Suddenly Kenma's arm was wrapped around your shoulder. He pulled you closer to him and smiled petting your head. "Feeling better?" He asked you giving you a small smile. You couldn't help but smile a little blush on your cheeks as you nodded.

"Yeah, thank you for everything Kenma. You're making this so much easier." You told him. He smiled at that hugging you closer having your face in his neck.

"I love you."

He leaned down and kissed you on the lips soon after those words left his mouth. You hesitated kissing back weakly, before attempting to pull away but the position Kenma held you in didn't allow it. When Kenma decided the kiss was over you brushed some hair behind your ear. "Kenma... I don't really..."

"Oh that reminds me, I talked to Lev today... I'm glad you two broke it off." He told you now walking behind you he placed his head ontop of yours and sighed.

"What did he say?"

Kenma almost laughed at how predictable your words were. He put in a fake frown on his face. "I rather not repeat what he said but.... he didn't really care that you were crying, I tried to convince him to talk to you but he just laughed it off."

'Is that why he was staring at me?'

You felt your heart break into two pieces. Lev, your best friend since forever just blew you off like that? You knew that you two weren't in the best place right now but. The Lev you knew would run over to you in a heartbeat no matter what the situation was.

Is Lev really trying to use me?

You felt a tear roll down your cheek. It was quickly wiped away by Kenma "there, there. It's alright kitty~"

His sickeningly sweet words made even more tears fall as you turned to him and hugged his chest tightly crying into his shirt. A habit that had become second nature to you now.

"IT REALLY HURTS!"

You yelled out crying and having yet another breakdown in Kenma's arms. He ran his hand through your uneven locks and smiled. "It's okay."

"It doesn't hurt"

"I does hurt!"

"It doesn't hurt, kitty."

He stated more firmly towards you. You began to cry even more as he soon picked you up in his arms. "We're going to sleep at my house tonight." He told you as if it was a fact. You cried in his arms and he began to walk to his own home with you. He petted your head as you two walked down the street into the night.