-18- 停電地区

"停電地区"

And now my journal's out of order. Thanks Yuki.

Kenma sighed resting his hands on his neck he looked over his plan he had to end Yuki's life. It'll take two weeks at most... maybe?

He put his head down looking towards his bed. You were crashed on it, sleeping and snoring. You obviously didn't do go with stress and it was so easy to stress you out. Kenma was even getting you addicted and dependent on him.

"Just as planned."

Kenma said aloud, with your mom's focus on Roku and your father mostly working and out of the picture, No one cared that you basically lived with Kenma now.

Lev hasn't been to school in two days, he's making my job so easy.

Kenma smiled looking at you, he turned off his desk's lamp and climbed into bed with you. He went underneath the covers and held your cheeks in his palms.

"Who's a good little stressed, manipulated doll~?"

"..."

"That's right it's you love~" Kenma gave your forehead a soft kiss. Everything was too easy for him. He'd make you his and you wouldn't even realize it was him in the first place. "All going to plan.." He whispered wrapping his hands around your waist and pulling you closer to him spooning you.

He then pushed some hair behind your ear and lightly bit at your ear.

"Good night kitten~"

~~~~~~~~~

"H-h-here! R-r-reader- C-chan I-I-I M-made t-this f-for y-you!"

"You did!? Wow! I love you now kiss me!"

"INU!"

Yuki hid behind his locker blushing red as he was practicing with Inuoka on how to give reader her cake. Inuoka speaking with a high girly voice now he laughed. "That's what I'd say if you made me cake! If it tasted like crap or not!" Inuoka said to him.

"Ugh, Inu... but reader's not like that!"

"She should be! You're amazing!" he smiled looking at him. Yuki began to blush holding his cheeks and pulling at his face before slamming it into the locker.

"Inu... Friday's tomorrow!"

"And what about it! She'll love it! And if she doesn't! I'm free" Inu said batting his eyelashes and smiling.

"INUUUUUU!" Yuki slammed his face into the locker once more. His face blushing red and rolling his eyes at his friend which was making him question his sexuality. Inuoka could only grin like an idiot leaning over his friend's side with a dopey smile.

"What's going on?"

Yuki and Inuoka turned around looking at Kenma. It was kinda out of the blue for Kenma to talk to them. Now Yuki rubbed the back of his head looking down at his hand. "Oh! Well yuki has a crush on a girl and he's baking a cake for her and trying to give it to her on Friday but he's too shy!" Inuoka blurted.

"INUUUU!" Yuki cried out his face all red. He held Inuoka's blazer and hid his face in his back.

"Hey! At least I didn't give him a name!" Inuoka said with a smile. "Plus it's Kenma! He's the heart and smarts of Nekoma of course he'll have your back!" Inuoka said now stepping out and next to Kenma. 'Not if he likes the same girl Inu!' Yuki blurted in his mind thinking of his stupid...but kinda cute? Friend.