chapter 5

"hey, ash, do you wanna come over?"

michael held his breath in his mouth. it felt like it was taking hours for ashton to say something.

"yeah, sure. why?" ashton replied, sounding caught off guard.

"i'm lonely, i'm alone on a friday night, and i'm sure you are too. so i thought maybe we could hang out." michael grinned slightly.

"yeah i'll come, text me the address and i'll be there in 10."

"sweet, thanks."

michael hung up, jumping off his bed and pumping his fist into the air. he laughed at himself, rushing around his room to tidy up. he threw a load of clothes into a hamper and tossed away the million beer and soda cans on his dresser. the minutes passed quickly, because not long after he heard a knock at the door.

he zoomed downstairs, stopping in front of the hallway mirror to check his hair and popped a mint in his mouth. with one last glance up and down his body and a smoothing of his slightly wrinkled shirt, he opened up the front door.

"hey mikey!" ashton smiled, clad in tight black leggings that hugged him perfectly and a one direction crop-top. 

"hi babe," michael bit his lip and gestured for his friend - friend with benefits? - to come inside. ashton gently sat on the couch, looking around wonderingly. "do you want anything to drink?"

"no thank you," ashton was scanning every inch of the living room with his bright hazel eyes. "your house is beautiful."

michael blushed, mumbling a thanks and sitting down next to him. the two got closer, ashton practically on his lap. they talked for a bit about their lives and how they were doing when ashton yawned.

"you tired, love?"

"i don't wanna go to sleep yet, i'm having fun with you." the blonde boy pouted, crossing his arms like a toddler.

"i think i know something that could keep you awake." michael smirked, grabbing ashton by the chin and connecting their lips gently.

i think you know how their night ended whoops