chapter 6

it was the morning after, ashton curled up into michael's chest and michael holding him with a death grip, mouth wide open and dinosaur snores coming out of his mouth. that's how ashton woke up, smiling at the other teen before realizing he was still naked and so was michael.

he attempted to crawl out of the bed to get his clothes to no avail, as mikey was still clinging to him. he sighed, shaking him a bit till he woke up.

"whatsa matter?" he mumbled, pulling ashton impossibly closer. 

"it's to get up, bud." the blonde said softly, removing the hands from his waist. he got up, throwing on a random t-shirt (he was pretty sure it was michael's) and his leggings from last night. he looked over to see michael tangled in the blankets, face buried into the pillow. he walked over, giggling as he pulled on the other teen's arm to get him out of bed. 

"nooooooo..." the black haired boy groaned, stumbling up right before he hit the ground. he stretched his arms up and arched his back, a series of pops following. he put on a pair of clean boxers with a grumpy look on his face.

"are you hungry, mikey?" ashton was already in the kitchen, leaning against the counter on his phone. michael trudged down the hallway, yawning. he walked past ashton, slapping his ass on the way. ashton rolled his eyes playfully. 

"i want pancakes so i'm making pancakes." michael started pulling out ingredients, ashton getting a bowl, a spoon, and a pan.

"i like it." the teenager replied.

they took their time with making the batter, occasionally throwing some flour and smearing the mixture across each other's faces. they did eventually finish, sitting down to eat the fluffy food. it was a comfortable silence, the only sounds being the plastic silverware scraping against the glass plates and the very faint sound of chewing.

"hey mikey, what are we?" ashton asked hesitantly.

"australian."

"you're a dumbass."

this one feels really rushed