chapter 7

image on the top is ashton's outfit! he's wearing the shirt that mikey is in the pic :-)

michael walked back to his bedroom, ashton pulling on his shoes in the living room. he waited patiently for mikey to come back, scrolling through his phone. when michael returned he was wearing black skinny jeans, black vans, and a plain white t-shirt. he grabbed his jacket off the stand by the door.

"i heard it's gonna be cold today, do you want a jacket or a hoodie or something?" michael asked, looking over at ashton. the blonde shook his head.

"no thank you, i'll be fine. are you good to go?" ashton replied with a smile.

"you go ahead to the car, i'll be just a second." michael gave him the keys and sent him out, running back to his closet to get one his hoodies. he stuffed it in a backpack with some water and a 5 dollar bill since his parents didn't give him any money and he was broke. when he got outside he grinned at the sight of ashton in the passenger seat of his beat up red pickup truck. his parents may have had money, but they were gone for the majority of the time and they never lent him any. 

michael got into the driver's spot, shoving the keys into the ignition. he threw the backpack into the backseat, grabbing ashton's hand and intertwining their fingers. then he drove off, taking them wherever the roads led him.

short chapter 😏 hope you guys like it 😏 more coming tomorrow 😏 do you guys like this emoji 😏