𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 1/5

𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 1/5

JOY
( you can imagine yourself or whoever you want to )

a/n: inspired by will's pov series called 'emotion school'. i thought it was such an adorable plot and i just had to make an imagine with this. it follows the pov series he created, so go check it out!

'...' means it's a new day!

don't forget to vote and comment!!

summary:

in a school where kids are represented by emotions, joy wants to become friends with her neighbour, depression.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣+

joy smiled at herself in the mirror. it was her first day of senior year at her high school and she was excited to go in and mingle with everyone.

joy had always been a happy girl, after all, she was the representation of the emotion itself. and she was nothing short of it.

warm smiles painted on her face every day, her eyes simply glistening with happiness. she always tries her best to spread joy and love to everyone she met.

she adjusted her yellow denim skirt, making sure the yellow and white striped shirt was tucked in properly. she paired it with her yellow vans and her yellow and white backpack. her hair was half tied up with a yellow scrunchie to complete her bright, joyful outfit.

a few days ago, she had noticed that a new family had moved into the house next door. she noticed a boy, who seemed to be around her age, staying in the bedroom which was facing hers. her windows faces his windows, so she couldn't help but find herself looking through her windows to catch a glimpse of the boy, but he always kept the curtains closed. she assumed that he just simply liked his privacy, and she respected that.

joy bid her goodbyes to her happy parents and made her way to school.

upon entering the school, she had the hugest grin on her face, her bubbly personality shining through to everyone around her as she walked towards her locker.

joy began to sort her things out inside her locker, grabbing her books for the next period. she spotted her friend excitement bounding towards her with a grin on her face.

"hey joy! you'd never guess what i've just found out!", excitement grinned, whilst joy closed her locker.

"what?", joy asked curiously.

"well, there's apparently a new boy who's joining our year! i wonder what his name is! i'm so excited to meet him!", joy's friend squealed excitedly.

joy let out a laugh, as the bell rang out through the school, signalling first period.

"i guess i'll see you at break time! i've got maths first!", joy smiled, giving her excited friend a small hug and making her way to first period.