𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑

𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨

Y/N Y/L/N

a/n: y/n is best friends with jordan and maddy, and spends a lot of time at the sway gaming house with them. vinnie and y/n have never gotten along, they always argued and made digs at each other whenever they could, but deep down they knew that they were attracted to each other. jordan and y/n always joke around and insult each other.

y/n's dad left when she was twelve and he was mentally and emotionally abusive to her.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 +

y/n rolled her eyes as she spotted vinnie subtle glare in her direction every time she spoke. she had no idea why vinnie had an issue with her, she couldn't understand why he'd hated her guts since the day they met. sure, she'd made a few digs at him too and found his presence annoying but vinnie was the instigator 80 percent of the time.

y/n and jordan always made small digs and threw insults at each other as a joke and everyone found their interactions hilarious, they didn't mean the words that they threw at each other.

"okay what movie are we watching?", maddy asked as she got comfortable next to jordan.

jordan, vinnie, maddy, kio, sabrina and y/n were having a movie night. maddy and jordan took one couch, kio and vinnie one one that was opposite sab and y/n. the couch positions making a box in front of the tv so everyone could see it.

"what about the kissing booth?", kio suggested.

y/n rolled her eyes, she hated that movie, she despised the plot completely and found it so boring.

"nah, that movies so overhyped," maddy complained, y/n nodding in agreement.

"what about a classic? the breakfast club?", y/n suggested.

"i like that one," jordan grinned.

"the plot is so dry, anything but that," vinnie complained, scrolling through his phone.

y/n rolled her eyes.

"andyour opinion was necessary? you're literally gonna' be on your phone the whole time so why should it matter what you think," y/n pointed out, annoyed with vinnie's need to add his opinion to absolutely everything.

"shut the fuck up y/n," vinnie snapped, glaring at the girl.

y/n stuck her middle finger up to him, kio and sab sharing a look.

"okay, okay, what about a horror?", maddy suggested.

"nah, i'm not in a horror mood," jordan shrugged.

"'cause you're a pussy jord," kio chuckled, the others doing the same.

the banter between the group went on for another ten minutes before they finally decided on a movie, they opted for the it movie, but the original.