𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀 AU 3/5

𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 3/5

JOY
( you can imagine yourself or whoever you want to )

a/n: inspired by will's pov series called 'emotion school'. i thought it was such an adorable plot and i just had to make an imagine with this. it follows the pov series he created, so go check it out!

'...' means it's a new day!

don't forget to vote and comment!!

summary:

in a school where kids are represented by emotions, joy wants to become friends with her neighbour, depression.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣+

as days turned into weeks, joy found herself becoming less joyful in response to depressions consistent rejection. she wouldn't have believed that rejection would affect her this much, but it felt different with depression.

nobody ever really rejected joy's joy and this was a whole new feeling to the girl. she found herself growing less motivated, her focus in classes was starting to lessen, and she wasn't taking part in normal activities she always used to take part in.

but joy was determined to not let this get to her and she wanted to have another try at getting depression to open up. depression deserved to feel joy and happiness and the girl made it her mission to bring it to him.

joy was seated in her chair ready for the maths lesson of the day, when depression entered, a tired expression on his face. she could see he was clearly exhausted, a yawn passing his lips as he slumped into his seat.

depression rubbed his eyes, as he placed his backpack by his feet, pulling out a pen and his notebook.

"GOOD MORNING BESTFRIEND!", joy beamed. "how are we today?!"

"i'm tired," depression yawned, not bothering to look at the girl.

"hi tired, i'm joy!", the girl joked, a bright smile on her face as she stifled a laugh.

depression studied the girl for a moment, only then noticing how beautiful she was. he couldn't help but admire the smile on her face that was always there. he began to get lost in her y/e/c eyes before quickly snapping himself out of the trance and looking away.

"shut up," he deadpanned, returning to clicking his pen.

joy's face held a defeated expression, but she quickly shook it off and attempted to place her smile back on her face. she didn't want to leave it there, she wanted one last try to get depression to crack, and that meant pulling a big move.

later that day, joy was knocking at depressions front door. she wanted to ask him something in person, so that's how she found herself walking across her front yard to next door where depression lived.

the girl was never one to dress up for a person, and she never wore makeup. but before she left her house she found herself applying some blush to her cheeks along with some mascara and lipgloss. she curled her hair and wore a cute yellow skater dress with her converse to match. she wasn't sure why she put all this effort in for depression but she just did.