N I N E T E E N

You've gone crazy Hera.

That was what his expressions told me but it was done, so there was no reason to glare at me like that. I turned to face Taeyeon and gestured her to sit in front of us.

"Please have a seat sunbae. We haven't started yet." I said. She looked hell awkward and kept glancing at Baekhyun who was looking down at food. "Baekhyun oppa please ask sunbae to join us. She isn't saying yes to me." I chuckled.

Baekhyun looked at me wide eyed and then gulped as his gaze shifted toward Taeyeon. It hit me then. That look. His eyes held thousands of emotions in that one eye contact and my heart clenched in pain. I plastered the perfect fake smile on my face and turned to look at Taeyeon.

She was still frozen on the same spot.

I'm sorry Taeyeon unnie but I have to do it. I can't have my heart break over my boyfriend's longing for you. I gave her a nod.

"Taeyeon-ssi." Baekhyun cleared his throat. "Please come and have dinner with us." his voice was hoarse and I kept that smile on my face. My cheeks were surely going to hurt after this dinner.

"I-I... thank you." Taeyeon gave in and came to sit in front of us. I filled a glass of water for her and she said thanks. There was an awkward tension between us and I didn't like it a bit.

So, I started talking and asked her about her health and random schedules etc while Baekhyun sat beside me frozen. We started eating and the food was delicious as expected. Taeyeon replied to my questions and even asked me about my thoughts on certain things. She eased a bit after few minutes but my boyfriend on the other hand had no chill.

"Do you know we're dating?" Baekhyun chirped and I noticed his heated gaze on her. "We are dating for months now." he pressed.

"Oh yeah?" Taeyeon gulped visibly and smiled at me. "That's amazing. I wish you best." she said softly and started eating her food.

"Thank you sunbae." I nodded at her and looked at Baekhyun. He still had eyes on her and I noticed how anxious he looked. I could tell that he was feeling storm of emotions and wanted to do something before dinner could end.

"I'm really happy." he told her and I almost laughed when Taeyeon tensed visibly and looked at him wide eyed, and then looked at me and I almost smiled. She was concerned about me and the thought warmed my heart.

"Baekhyun-"

"She is a very nice and caring person and you know what? She isn't my reel girlfriend anymore. She is my real girlfriend." he said nonchalantly and then kissed my hand.

"I-I'm glad you found her." Taeyeon said. He wanted to provoke her and she knew I was understanding what he was doing.

"I'm gonna use washroom." I patted Baekhyun's back and went to the other side. Leaning back on the wall, I closed my eyes as I waited for him to say anything.

"I really am happy with her Taeyeon." his words cut through my heart and I bit my lip hard. His actions and words were totally opposite. "I'm so happy that I don't even-"

"Baekhyun. It's enough." she hissed. "Hera isn't blind. She is understanding what you are doing. Stop this childishness."