Today Was A Fairytale

After waking up I screamed at Cat. Not meaning for it to sound so screamish though. 

"What?" She screached

"I only have to hours to get ready!" I said freakin out. 

"Ohmigosh... You will be fine. Now go take a shower and let me sleep." 

Without hesitation I did what she said. For as long as I can remeber Cat has always been my personal hair dresser and makeup stylist. She wen't to classes for it and is really good.

I took a quick shower and found my chothes that, Im guessing Cat picked out, laying on the counter. I looked them over and decided I couldn't have found anything better. I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair before going back to Cat.

"You look cute" She said

"Thanks, but dont think you getting out of helping me." 

She laughed.

She did my makeup lightly. She applied a beige foundation to my face before adding a light pink blush. She outlined my green eyes in black eyeliner followed by a silver eyshaddow and mascara.

She brushed and curled my long hair putting almost a can of flexible hold hairspray.

I got up pulled on my black high heeled boots that covered only the bottom of my dark blue skinny jeans and flattened out my cream and gold shirt. I grabbed my perfume and cell phone and put it in my matching purse.

"Wow" Said Cat.

"What?" I asked 

"You look hot. Um... Why don't you dress like this all the time?" She teased

"Haha" I said checking the clock. "Done with ten minutes to spare." 

"Yupp... Can I go back to sleep now?" She begged

"Fine.. Go ahead." I said grabbing my laptop and logging on to Frillix. Alec was on. 

A message box popped up with Alec's name on it.

Can't wait to meet you. The Coffee Shop in town in 20 minutes, right?

I got excited before typing my reply.

Me either an yeah! (: 

I closed my laptop and checked the clock. I needed to leave now if I was going to make it there on time. 

I arrived at the Coffee Shop five minutes early and grabbed a corner table set for two. I looked around and saw Josh. I'm guessing he saw me to cause a few seconds later he walked over to me. 

"Joshie!" I joked 

"Fayeie" He tried, before we both burst into laughter at his terrible attemt to change my name.

I stood up and he gave me a bone crushing hug. I was a foot off the floor and saw Alec open the front door. 

He was everything his pictures showed he would be. Actually much better than his pictures portrayed. He has back haid and piercing blue eyes.

"Ahhh!" I scream whispered "Put me down. Alec is here!"

Josh turned around, just as Alec noticed us.

Just then terror flooded though me. He hates me!! 

He walked over to me and Josh.

"Faye?" He asked

"Alec." I said

"Hi" he seemed shy

"Hi" I said