Fuzzy Paws

Bad stifled yet another quiet sob as he walked back inside their dorm, tears already soaking his cheeks. His hair was ruined, soaked, and plastered to his head with disgusting leftovers of food, his clothes were also ruined. He took off his jacket and wiggled out of his undershirt, before finally throwing his gray checkered bandana into the wash and starting it. A few fresh hot tears threatened to fall as he made his way into the bathroom and turned on the shower water. While waiting for it to get warm, he grabbed a hoodie from the dresser, a black t-shirt, and sweatpants, bundling them in his arms as he set them on the counter. Wiping his glasses, and setting them down as well as he stepped under the hot water after undressing. He let the water run over his hair and face, sighing softly.

He gingerly began to run his clawed fingers through his hair, trying to clean the mashed potatoes from the gray hair, and around his horns. 

"Where's your big bodyguard Dream now little freak? Off on holiday with his boy toy huh?" The bigger guy grinned leaning on his table where he was sitting. "Leaving you defenseless ~."

Bad was alone during lunch, normally this wasn't a problem. Since Skeppy was in music lessons, and Dream and Sapnap still weren't back from their Christmas getaway, so he didn't mind much. But now, it left the small hybrid vulnerable and an easy target. Which is exactly what this boy, Trent, was doing.

"Not even going to answer? What are you mute now? Did your parents take that too ~?" Trent purred tauntingly with his voice in s sing-song. "Cut out your tongue and your wings?"

Bad flinched, shrinking into his hoodie, and his tail curling closer against himself. He hated that Trent knew him so well, too well. That this kid knew exactly every weak spot, and every painful nerve to strike. Trent cackled calling someone over as he pulled his hoodie down over his face and horns. Eyes glowing a more pale white as he silently pleaded to just left alone.

Of course, these pleas went unnoticed, they always did, and Trent kept going, "You're just useless y'know. A little demon born to a religious family? I bet that's why they named you Bad. They hated you."

Bad tensed, keeping his head down, "Trent stop please." He said softly.

"Oh please? Please what huh? What're you going to do anyways?" Trent laughed. "What are you going to start crying until we feel bad? Are you going to try and take us like that teacher back in first year?

Bad finally snapped, "Go away! Nobody likes a bully!"

Trent growled softly, "Wanna say that to my face, demon boy?"

Bad shrunk away from the sound, suddenly regretting his quick retort, and clammed up.

Although Trent was angry now, no he was fuming, "Say it to my face you fucking coward!" When Bad didn't react, a little over half his barely eaten lunch was thrown into his face and smacked against him. He clearly was more angry that he was barely getting a reaction from the dark hybrid.

Trent grabbed his jacket, then shoved him to the ground, whatever kid he had called over kicked Bad in the side causing tears to well up in his squeezed shut eyes as the wind was knocked out of him. He wheezed softly, gasping.