Finale

Skeppy yawned and stretched his arms out as he slowly woke up, only to be stopped by a weight next to him on the bed, in his sleepy state he had nearly shoved his boyfriend off the bed. Bad tumbled off the last of the way with a surprised and sleepy squeak as he was rather rudely awoken. He rolled, grabbing the blankets and dragging them down with him. Skeppy sat up trying to suppress a fit of laughter as Bad sat up trying to find his way out of the blanket that was now wrapped around him. The fabric draped around his horns giving them a little bumpy and rounded look. He threw his hands up with a huff. His tail flicking from beneath the blanket as if just as confused as the boy it belonged to.

“Skeppy!” He whined as he managed to pull it off his head, his gray hair now static and frizzy.

He looked up at the diamond covered hybrid with an overdramatic pout. He was wearing Skeppy’s hoodie, which was too big on him, and came down over his hands a bit. As well as some striped gray sweatpants. His tail thumped indignantly against the floor as he stood and chucked the blanket over his boyfriend. Skeppy laughed as the blanket was flung at his face and he put his hands up to defend himself from the fabric attack.

“I’m sorry! Have Mercy!” He grinned as he fell back with a quiet oof as the blanket was thrown on him, it was a bit heavier than he expected.

He was about to sit up, only for a pillow to smack him sending him back to the mattress. He blinked surprised as Bad returned the cheeky grin, weilding a mighty pillow in his hands and he smacked Skeppy again, and then again.

"Mercy!" Skeppy managed between laughs as he shielded his face again.

“No mercy for bed hogs!” He teased as he smacked Skeppy with the pillow once more.

He was covering his face from the comforter attacks and his hair stuck up oddly with static as he sat up. Skeppy was wearing a duck onesie that Bad had insisted on giving him. They both had the matching pajamas, and he wasn’t sure why he had agreed to match with the silly yellow duck outfits, but he had, and now he was wearing it. Finally Bad flung the pillow one last time chucking it on him before running away with a giggle before Skeppy could retaliate. He sat up and shook his head watching Bad’s dark tail vanish from around the doorframe as the little hybrid bolted into their living room.

“You can hide, but then you won’t be able to get ready!” He called after his buddy as he made his way to his dresser and got dressed. “Dream is probably already waiting on your slow ass!”

Bad peaked his head back around, retorting, “Language Skeppy!”

Skeppy grinned looking over his shoulder at the other, today was the day of the game of manhunt. He had practiced sparring with Sapnap, often getting too flustered to properly fight with Halo anymore. The pair got dressed, and ready for the day. Then they headed out to meet up with the rest of the gang, Sapnap had met with them early on before they all met up at Dream’s apartment. There the Watcher opened a world barrier to their server where they apparently would usually play or so George claimed.

He would probably never actually get used to seeing a Watcher’s magic in action, seeing the opening of worlds and servers, or whatever else they can do. The swirling blues and greens reminded him of Nether portals, but it was more rounded and sparking unlike the purple portals of the Nether. Dream stepped through dragging George in with him, Sapnap followed, with Skeppy and Bad hopping through last.