Love? {chapter 1}

Yamaguchi's Pov

'After me shouting to Tsukki he seems to be practicing with kuroo and the others. I feel a bit unsure why he wanted to practice with them'. I shrugged it off as I walked to the gym where the others are practicing.

~timeskip(next day)~

Tsukki said he has something to ask about something and told me to wait at the front door of the gym for him.
I waited for him after a few minutes he appeared. I waved at him and he smiled, it made my cheeks warm and it made my heart flutter. I tried to calm myself down while he was walking towards me. He came to me and said "Yamaguchi how does it feel to like someone?".

I was shocked by his question I looked at him with a confused look and said "Hmm. How should i explain this?" I thought for a moment." You want to be with that person forever,love her,always be with her,and try everything to make that person smile even if it takes you forever." I said as I smiled ' I knew I will never be that special to you' I thought as i looked at tsuki.

He stared at me while I was thinking about him. I started to feel my cheeks getting warm so I looked away following with a moment of silence soon it was breaked by Tsukki saying "Have you ever found her?". It made me look at him with a warily look "It's a he." It was night time so I looked at the stars that were brighting."oh sorry,who is it then?" Tsukki asked as I looked at him and said "I can't.. It's a one-sided love anyway, he will never think of me as a special person".

~Later~

I was showering until I have a rough cough. It then continued and I saw a flower fall out of my mouth it was quite pretty. I then stared at it for quite awhile until I noticed some blood on it. It was hard to see the blood because the petal was dark red. I shrugged it off and throwed away the petal and continued showering.

~A/N~

I'm sorry if my writings sucks and the chapters are short it's because I'm quite busy and I'm like a kid I do this for fun so sorry in advance.