Jealousy {chapter 2}

After that talk with Tsukki I became more distant around him. I was hanging out with Yachi when I noticed Tsukki looking at me I then excused myself to yachi and headed to him. I greeted him with a smile he then asked "Why are you avoiding me?" "I-" I was about to answer but got caught off by my ring tone I was shuffling my pockets to look for my phone and held it up to see who was calling,it was my cousin. I looked up to Tsukki and said "I need to take this" he then nodded as a response.

I accepted the call and soon heared him said
"Hi Tadashi!"
He was like a little brother to me I sometimes tease him by calling him 'Baby'(i know it's weird but bare with it)
I replied " Hi baby why did you call me? You know I'm busy" I chuckled a bit while continuing our conversation..

After our call I then returned to the gym(or court idk) I saw Tsukki talking to Kuroo not gonna lie I do feel envious but he would never like me anyways I then go over to Yachi helping Kageyama practice his tosses. While watching them there was something that caught my attention. It was how Kuroo and Tsukki talking they were like flirting with eachother I then got jealous I stormed off the gym and sat at the side of it. When I was sitting they then started calling for us for another match 'nothing I can help anyway' I thought as I was looking at the blue sky.

After the match we got a punishment because we lost 'yeah nothing new, we need to improve more' I thought as i headed to the gym to dive on the floor and run at the top of the hill as a punishment.

~Timeskip~

When it was night time we were still practicing I practiced my jump serves but I always get distracted at Tsukki and kuroo talking AGAIN. I then headed out to practice outside. Someone then followed me I turned around to see Tsukki standing behind me.