Forgotten?{chapter 8}

"You know I hate liars Tsukki~" Kuroo said seductively. I looked at him with a VERY DISGUSTED face. "When did I lied?" I asked still disgusted about him saying that. "You said you like Yamaguchi and here he is now dying from a disease caused by one-sided love you think you can fool me?" He said with a smug face. I glared at him and furrowed my eyebrows at said "You really are smart".

He snickered "Well thank you for your compliment but I still need to know if you accept my confession or not" he said. "Well of course I would reject it because I do like Yamaguchi" I said while glaring at him. "Like I would believe that" he said while making me irritated. I then stood up and walked away from him. He was suprised by my actions and just stared at me as I walked away.

The team said Yamaguchi is done with the surgery. I was walking to the room of Yamaguchi. When I got to the door of it I hesitantly knocked. The door was opened by Sugawara-Senpai. I looked behind him and saw Yamaguchi talking to Hinata and Yachi. I greeted him. He then turned around to look at me. We made eye contact for a few seconds he then said "Who are you?". We we're all shock by his question. I was very sad about him forgetting me and our memories when we we're young. We gone through a lot together and we got separated because of our feelings. I then started to feel guilty if I had loved him soon enough he would still remembered me. I then got out of the room and started heading home. I was devastated. I mean who wouldn't? Your best friend forgot about you and your memories. I then started blaming myself for what had happened.

~next day~

I got up from my futton because it's still summer camp.(We're still in season 2) I saw Yamaguchi talking with Yachi and Hinata as soon as I stared at him he then looked scared. I was sure that he did forgoten about me because he never looked scared when I stared at him. I then ate my breakfast and I walked to the gym to practice.

~after practice match~

I then walked to the other gym to practice with Bokuto,Kuroo,Akaashi,Lev and Hinata and like last time we then played a match with eachother. But what makes it different was me and Kuroo was ignoring eachother it was mostly me ignoring him.

~timeskip~

Nothing out of the ordinary but the only thing different was Yamaguchi not talking to me or following me. I tried walking over to yamaguchi trying to make him talk to me but he always ran away. The only choice I have was try talking to Yachi to make Yamaguchi talk to me. I walked over to Yachi she then looked at me with a disgusted face. I was confused a bit but then realized 'the hanahaki disease was a desease that make you forgot your crush or make you loose feelings for him or her so all the team knows he liked me'.

I ignored the thought and spoke "Can i talk to Yamaguchi for a sec?" I asked. She then looked at me with a sassy look and said "Are you gonna force him to remember you after him having feelings for you in which you never returned, are you blind?" I was shocked by her words. I was blind to think he was joking about his feelings but I never thought of that. I began to feel guilty even more.

I was walked away from Yachi but i feel my wrists getting pulled. I turned around to see her crying I was confused on why she was crying. "Why are you crying?" I asked without hesitation she looked up and said "Please bring back Yamaguchi he isn't like himself anymore even if it's impossible just please." She started to sob I quickly asked for help from Kiyoko to take her to her room. I was still wondering on how to do what she said. To be honest he did changed a bit but I never knew it was that big. I came up on an idea to try confessing to him? I know it's a bad idea but that was all I got.