Hospital? {chapter 3}

Yamaguchi's POV

I turned around to see Tsukki standing beihind me I was in complete shock that I didn't notice Kuroo at the back. "Hey Yamz I need you to tell the team I will be back for awhile" Tsukki said I nodded in response. When Tsukki was going back that's when I noticed Kuroo smirking. I have an uneasy feeling building up inside of me. When they left I continued practicing but was cut off by my rough cough. I thought it was normal since I always have rough coughs but this time it was hard to breath i saw petals fall out my mouth when I was coughing. I then blacked out due to air loss I only saw a blurry blonde girl whom I thought was Yachi calling for help.

~Timeskip~

When I woke up I saw a white ceiling I got up and saw Yachi sleeping at the side of the bed I heared some beeping noises so I turned around to see a machine to know if I'm breathing or not. There was a knock on the door I stared at it when the person who knocked opened it. It was Tsukki I greeted him with a smile. Yachi soon woke up and held my hand and looked at me worriedly I smiled to her for assurance. I asked about what happened she then explained everything about how I blacked out and holding petals meanwhile Tsukki was only listening to music. I asked about what the doctor said "She said you have hanahaki disease I thought she was lying because it was just fictional but it was proven from the other patients who also experienced this she said we need to have a surgery or confess to the person you like or else it would be too late.." Yachi explained nervously. I widened my eyes as i heard her say confessed I wasn't ready for it. Yachi wanted to buy us food so she left me alone with Tsukki.

"So what brings you here Tsukki?" I said while looking up to him. He looked at me and said "I like someone"
"That's great i hope she will say yes" I replied."It's a he" he answered back."Gomen Tsukki" I said while giving the biggest (fake) smile I could..."Is it Kuroo Tsukki?" I asked he then nodded and said "Yes we are official now" this made my heart break."Tsukki I have something to say.." I said.