22- 𝔎𝔫𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔰

I know yall dont know that much about Scarlette other than the fact that she was abused and had a best friend named Liam. In this chapter I'm gonna get more into her old life. Which her brothers dont know about. Shes basically full of secrets...😈

Also enjoy the new cover
------------------------------------------------------------

S C A R L E T T E

I was sitting on my bed with my head in my pillow. I was so stressed and I had a million things on my mind right now.

Where is Liam, who are the Crimsonbloods, and where THE HELL ARE MY BROTHERS.

I literally had to ride with Jadelyn today after my brothers didn't show up at lunch or even after lunch.

I got in with the spare house keys Flavio gave to me.

Lately my brothers have been more distant and its wierd because I sometimes feel like they're still keeping secrets from me. Although I'm not one to talk about secrets.

I know they're in the mafia but like what do they even do other than kill and torture people.

I also wanted to ask them about the Crimson Bloods it sounded gang related or something, and since they're in the mafia it would be best to ask them about it. I've been involved with many gangs but never had I heard of the CrimsonBloods so they must be mafia related.

Although I cant tell them about the investigation me and Jadelyn are doing they might think it's too dangerous and try to stop me.

I was also thinking about getting back into street fighting my brothers dont know much about me and what I've been through. I knew they would probably ask me sooner or later or find out somehow but I wasn't planning on spilling the rest of the beans anytime soon.

Other than the abuse my life with Anna and David was like from riches to rags instead of rags to riches.

After Liam had moved out when I was 13 we moved to a pretty rough neighborhood also it was around the time where my punishments got worse.

To survive which became really hard in my new neighborhood I had to street fight and train for events which people payed a lot for. That's how I got by every day for the next 3 years of my life.

one of my favorite street fighting events was when everyone was required to use swords. I know it sounds crazy, but I was so good that they called me the angel of death.

I managed to pack some of my favorite knifes with me. I had a katana, many Karambit knifes,pocket knifes,
daggers,combat knifes, throwing knifes that were sharper than any knife I've ever had
Which I would probably practice with at times like these when my brothers weren't home.

Anyways I managed to make a few friends here and there I was well known in that community. I also learned to pick up 4 languages Japanese, Italian, spanish and Russian.

After Liam left It wasn't easy letting people get close to me or opening up to them, but the street fighting community was very welcoming and I honestly miss them. Especially Shaka,Zack and Erza.

They were honestly like siblings to me although they never found out about my abuse but they questioned me about my scars which I lied and told them it was from fighting. I had a feeling they suspected otherwise.

Let's just say I had a fair share of alarming things happen to me.

Back then a lot of gangs hired me and payed me to fight for them I knew many fighting styles my favorite being taekwondo and regular boxing. Fighting was honestly like therapy for me along with singing.