005: so who's this

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

next day

Me, Yeojin and Ryujin entered the classroom. We were talking about midterms and the school trip (of course). I suggested studying for midterms.

I saw Chanhee walk in the door. Then he walked up to us.

"Studying for midterms?" He asked "Why don't we go to the library and study together,"

"Sure, why not," I replied

We all started studying together while waiting for Mr. Jeong. Flipping through every page, studying hard. I hear footsteps coming through the door. I look around and see the same figure waving at Sunwoo. Who is he? From me being here for a few months, he has never seen him or heard of him. I drop my pen and it rolled to Sunwoo's desk. He picked up my pen and gave it to me.

"Hey Hyerin, you've dropped your pen. Here" He handed me the pen.

"Hi Hyerin!" the guy beside Sunwoo said

"Sorry but..." I hesitated "Who are you?"

The confusion between me, Sunwoo and that guy. I didn't know him so it was a bit awkward. He resembled Sunwoo a lot. I've seen both of them before. The guy had his hand out to shake his hand with me. It was unusual because I didn't know the guy who I was going to shake hands with.

"Oh I'm Kim Taeyoung, Sunwoo's brother." the guy had a bright smile on his face

"Wait, WHAT?!"

"I'm Kim Sunwoo's brother, Taeyoung." He repeated "I'm in Class 2-3"

Ah okay. I guess someone knew Sunwoo. The bell was about to ring and Taeyoung was gonna be late for class.

"Uh" I hesitated "You're gonna be late for class."

"OH! I might be late, see ya later I guess." he started running out the door

"Your pen?" Sunwoo said while handing it to me

"Oh right, thanks," I replied

I shrugged and walked back to my desk. Put my headphones on. I flipped through the pages of my workbook and started doing some of it. Mr. Jeong came up to the front of the class. It was 42 - 21 = 16 - 5 =? It's eighth-grade math but that was the only question that was easy. Flipping through every page, studying. Then I have thoughts. How long I've to cope through this.

In my head, I was thinking about what happened in middle school.

"Hey!" Soojin barked "Do you know where my pens are and where my notebook is?"

"I don't know." I stuttered

I really didn't know where her textbook was and I didn't know why she's really mean. Why was she mean to me? I did nothing wrong but stand up for someone she was bullying. She was bullying Yeojin. She non-stop bullied her but Soojin randomly stopped picking on her and went on to me. Wait, this chain. If you stand up for someone who is getting bullied by Soojin, she automatically goes to you and you're her next target. This cat and mouse game won't end, would it?

"Stop playing the victim. It's getting old don't you think?" she sneered

"What are you talking about-" I got cut off by Soojin and her friends. Her friends are Minju and Sihyeon. Minju, her dad, is chairman of the biggest lumber company in Korea and Sihyeon is just rich. I just don't know how. It's confusing. She's just rich.

"Maybe we should-" Minju was gonna say something but Ryujin interrupted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MINJU! YOU'RE NO HELP EITHER!"