011: 01-00

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

"Wow," Jeongin said while walking in with Seungmin "Dude, I swear if you try to unlock her phone and snoop around it I will-"

"Too late," Hyunjin cuts him off "Her password was so easy to guess, people these days are so dumb."

"Oh and here's the ramen we bought from the convenience store." Seungmin held the bag

They were just talking until Chan, Felix and Changbin walk through the door with Chan being mad. His face was as hot as the summer days in Australia and mad as a wrestler. That's a whole different level of Chan. It scares everyone. Changbin and Felix came in quietly with him. 

Hyunjin and Jeongin were speechless and didn't know what to say including Seungmin, who choked on his noodles. It gets pretty scary when Chan's mad. He has quite a temper, to be honest. He can get pretty violent too. I remember this one time where Minho didn't want to listen to Chan because apparently whatever he said was useless and won't help. So you know what Chan did, he grabbed Minho's collar and asked if he wanted a death wish. Minho said yes and you probably know what happened. Chan punched him and they didn't talk for 2 weeks, it's pretty tragic but they made up so they're good friends again. He breaks headsets too. He's unbelievable, I guess that's why he's the driver. He can drive crazy when he's frustrated or annoyed. He goes really fast.

"FUCKIN HELL," Chan screamed in frustration "We lost her! Again!"

"I honestly don't care if she has that hoodie or not," Felix laughed "I don't get why you made such a big deal though."

"What?!" Chan grabbed Felix's collar "So we wasted our energy for nothing?! We ran through every corner of this hospital for nothing?"

"Dude," said Felix, taking Chan's hands off of his shirt "You decided to run after her."

"Yeah," Changbin was panting, "Hey Seungmin did you get some triangle kimbap?"

"Oh bitch of course, I did," said Seungmin while throwing one at him

Chan thought about it. Let's turn a few pages back and see what happened in his own eyes.

"I'll return it later!!" the strange girl (me) said while running away

"That girl is strange huh," Jisung said, "She took Felix's hoodie."

"Well I don't care-" Felix gets interrupted by Chan, who was frustrated for some odd reason. He gets mad over the weirdest things. He and Changbin went to the internet cafe to play games and Changbin was spamming the keys too hard. Chan got so irritated by the fact that he took off his headset and almost broke it. I remember him saying the exact words. "STOP THAT! YOU'LL BREAK THE COMPUTER KEYS." Then he left the internet cafe.

"Then what are you doing mate?" Said Chan "Let's go after her, we don't even know where she's from, where she came from or even what school goes to. Now's our chance, let's go! Changbin you're coming too"

"Oh come on, I was gonna sit down and relax while watching the streets of Seoul getting packed with traffic ." He pouted while standing up

So they kept running, and running, and running. The floor has so many hallways and corners. It took forever to find the strange girl (me) who took Felix's hoodie. Until there she stood, at the elevator. She's so dumb for taking the elevator especially when it takes so long to go up, they thought. So they saw and ran to me, but haha they're fools. Little did they know, I went and took the stairs. I mean I think they saw me but Changbin was so tired his legs felt like spaghetti and weird stuff. Chan was going to head for the stairs but he looked at how tired Changbin was. For a guy like Chan, who can hold a plank for more than 6 minutes and works out every single day, running for him is easy. However, when you turn to Changbin, he can't even hold a plank for a minute and eats food with Felix and Hyunjin all day. So Changbin was going to faint seeing stairs but Felix picked him up. 10 pairs of stairs and running.