Chapter One

Harry Potter's POV

I woke up in a very familiar setting, the hospital wing. I sat up and looked around the hospital wing, and it looked different as if I was back in time. "Madame Pomfrey" I called out. Madame Pomfrey poked her head from her office, but she looks fifty years younger than the Pomfrey I know.

"Ah I see you have awakened. May I ask your name and age? I need to make sure your in correct health before I send you off to see Headmaster Dippet." Pomfrey asked and stated to me. 

"My name is Hadrian Peverell, but you can call me Harry. I am fifteen years old." I stated now realizing that I must be back fifty years in the past when Tom Riddle was here at Hogwarts. "Um Madame can I ask you something before you send me off to the Headmaster."

"Yes you can Harry." Pomfrey agreed to my answer my question. "Well sense I don't know how I got to this room may I ask for someone to show me the way to the Headmaster?" I question her.

"Ah, yes I will call for a very bright student. Just give me a moment and I will be right back." Pomfrey left to make her call for that student and a moment later she comes out and explains that the student should be here shortly.

A subtle knock hit the door and opened to reveal no other then Tom bloody Riddle. "Ah, thank you Tom for coming on such short notice. This is Hadrian and I would like for you to escort him to Headmaster Dippet's office for me." Pomfrey explained to young Tom while he scrutinized me. 

"Come with me." Tom said uninterestedly and motioned me to follow with head movements. I got up and followed Tom. The walk from the hospital wing to the Headmaster's office was awkward to say the least, so I decided to break the silence. "Hi I am Hadrian, but you can call me Harry." I stated while holding out my hand in hopes he would shake it.

"I'm Tom, this way." he didn't sound happy at all and I took the hint and shut up. We stopped at the gargoyle that guards the headmaster's office. "I wish to see the headmaster." Tom stated to the gargoyle and it moved aside and motioned for me to head up the stairs. I nodded and went up the stairs. I knocked on the double doors that I know lead to the headmaster and waited for a sound that allowed me to go inside.

"Come in." the voice called out. I pushed the doors open and walked into the room that is familiar but different at the same time. "Ah, you must be the person from the hospital wing that Madame Pomfrey told me about. Yes come sit down I am the headmaster here at Hogwarts. My name is Armando Dippet and you must be Hadrian Peverell?" Dippet states warmly. I nod to answer his question while sitting down at the chair he motioned to.

"Now Hadrian I must ask about your schooling. Where did you attend school?" Dippet asked me. I open my mouth to answer, but the words just got caught in my throat. "I was homeschooled until now. My parents passed away recently so I decided to finish my education here. I am fifteen sir." I answered Dippet. 

"I believe you can do well here at Hogwarts and you'll be in your fifth year here, so you will need to be sorted and be placed in one of the houses here in Hogwarts." Dippet said while getting up to get the sorting hat. Dippet grabbed the sorting hat and placed it on my head. "Ah, Hadrian Peverell or shall I say Harry Potter. This will be your second time being placed. You know you will not get to choose again Mr. Potter because I stand by what I said the first time you will do great in Slytherin. So that will be SLYTHERIN." the hat explained/yelled. 

The robes that I was wearing changed to the Slytherin colors. Green and Silver are now my house colors. I was knocked out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door and whoever was on the other side was called into the office. When the door was pushed open Tom walked in. "Headmaster Dippet you wished to see me?" Tom asked.