INTRODUCTION

Enjoy your Love Story with three amazing character.

Just a reminder this isn't really a love triangle, the title are the love interests.

Y•N = Your Name.

Please feel free to give me tips or anything! Please read the following information, as it gives you information about the book as well.

(I uploaded a year ago every week, if I ever forget please remind me and I will definitely upload them as they all are already done!)

( ** I DID NOT CREATE THE WIZARING WORLD ALL CREDITS TO J.K ROWLING AND WARNER BROTHERS.)

(Includes information from both movies and books, I am hispanic-american meaning I might not know how to properly spell words correctly but yeah.

(please give any feedback, as well if you see any spelling letters I love learning about mistakes that I could clear up!)

INTRO
-You're a Muggle Born in a Muggle family.
-You live in London and just previously moved from Monte Carlo.
-You're wealthy In All of Europe.
-Your last name is Avaline but feel free to change it.

📌 - Achievements and thank you!

[December 2020] #harrypotterandthegobletoffire
Number 4 🏅- for four days.

[November 2021, June 2022]
#harrypotterandthegobletoffire
Number five and four. 🏅

Hey, I wrote this story about 2 years ago now, so there is grammar mistakes, and something's I'm not okay with at the moment. One being the main character having a relationship with a seventeen year old while she's fourteen. I'm considering editing it out but incase you see it before it's edited, I apologize for it.