Year 6•9

"Y/N." She heard as she slowly opened her eyes. She was in the nurses room. "Madame Pomfrey, what happened?" Y/N asked as she turned to her bedside, spotting her necklace as she grabbed it. "I'm not sure dear, when he brought you here, you almost looked dead." Madame pomfrey replied as she prepared a drink.

The events of last night came to her. "Who's he?" Y/N asked rubbing her eyes. "Mr.Potter he's been here by your side these six days. Told him to go grab something from the great hall." Madame Pomfrey replied handing Y/N a mug. "Drink this." She instructed as Y/N took the mug.

"Can you bring him in." Y/N asked drinking a sip. "Of course." She replied as she walked out of the room. She watched as Harry came in and gave a small smile. Almost awkward to be in there.

"I'll give you two privacy." Madame pomfrey said as she closed the door. "What happened that night?" Y/N asked immediately.

"Well, Dumbledores death, then snape through a spell at you and you fainted." Harry replied awkwardly. Y/N nodded as she looked around.

"Harry why did you save me?" Y/N asked as she looked at him. "Y/N-" Harry said playing with his hands.

"I still care about you a lot, even though we broke up." Harry said as he looked at the floor. "And I know I was the-" Harry said before he was cut of. Y/N stood speechless not knowing what to say.

"Thank you." Y/N said giving a smile. "Miss Avaline you are free to leave." Madame Pomfrey said as she grab the cup from the table. Y/N nodded as she walked out along with Harry.

"I'm gonna go take a walk, thank you." Y/N said turning to the outside corridor. She walked as she touched the lake. She had always loved water since she was a child, it reminded her of when she went to a beach and swam in an ocean.

"Hey." She heard as she turned. She recognized the blond boy behind her immediately.

"Get away from me, I'm not speaking to you." Y/N replied as she turned to Draco. "I know, but I need to do something quickly." Draco said grabbing his wand. "Are you gonna kill me, did Voldemort send you?" Y/N asked crossing her arms.

"Obliviate." Draco said as a white swirl came from his wand.

"You're not gonna remember seeing me this year, your gonna continue hating me, anything that included me this year you won't remember." Draco said as he put his wand away.

"Bye Y/N." Draco said as he walked away.