Year 5•10

After the battle at the department of mysteries,  no one questioned whether Voldemort was back or not

After the battle at the department of mysteries, no one questioned whether Voldemort was back or not.

"I've been thinking about what Dumbledore has said to me." Harry said. Hermione,Ron, Y•N, Ginny , Luna and Neville huddled around Harry as they walked towards the train. "What's that?" Hermione asked. "Even though we have a fight ahead of us, we have one thing that Voldemort doesn't have." Harry continued.

"Yeah?" Ron asked. "Something worth fighting for." Harry said.

Y•N smiled as they took their place in the train.

She sat next to Harry who looked dizzy or nervous. "You alright?" She asked. "I think so." Harry said. She looked at him, she knew he was hiding something in.

She read a book throughout the train that Hermione had given her. "Fantastic beasts and where to find them by Newt Scammander." Y•N said as she shut her book.

"Quite fascinating isn't it?" Hermione laughed. Y•N laughed as she put her book away.

"Y•N can i talk to you?" Harry asked as he stood up. "Of course." Y•N said as they opened the compartment..

"What's wrong Harry?" Y•N asked as she grabbed his hands. "You know I care about you right." He told her.

"Yea I think so why?" She asked. "I need you to understand, we can't be together." He told her.

Her heart dropped, she let go of his hands and looked at him. "Why?" Y•N asked as her eyes started to get tearful. "I don't want nothing to get to you, espically because of your powers and you being close to me. They can threaten you or torture you for information." Harry continued.

She knew it was true but she couldn't believe it. "Okay." Y•N said holding her tears in. "Have this there's nothing I wanted to remember anyway." Y•N said throwing the locket to the floor.

She ran out of the compartment and ran to the other side of the trains, tears shedding from her eyes. She knew she overreacted but she didn't care. "You alright Avaline?" She heard a voice and turned to see Draco. She nodded and rubbed her eyes. "Come sit with us." He told her he opened the compartment where she saw Pansy and Blaise.

"Why is she here?" Pansy asked. "Leave her alone Parkinson." Draco said. She looked at the window.

"What a horrible end of year." She told herself.

-THIS GAVE ME SM STARSTRUCK VIBES KSJSMS-