Year 7•9

"You alright?" Harry said passing Y•N a cup of tea. "Could be better." Y•N replied at the scar on her arm.

"You know we could always find a way to remove it." Harry said looking at it. "It doesn't matter, when I see it, it makes me think of me. A survivor." Y•N replied as she looked at her other arm's palm.

"A survivor." Harry said laughing.

"I'm Y•N Avaline, I'm a survivor." Y•N said giving a small smile.

"I just hope people don't call me a liar now." Y•N said as she looked at the i must not tell lies scar in her palm.

"Hey at least where matching." Harry said as he pulled his arm causing Y•N to give a small giggle.

"Yeah." Y•N said as she played with her hand.

"Here you go." Bill Weasley said as he gave them both a napkin.

"I need to speak to the goblin." Harry blurted as he stood up.

They walked to the room where the goblin was hidden as well as Ron and Hermione.

Bill opened the door allowing the four of them to walk in.

"How are you?" Harry asked as he opened his eyes.

"Alive." The goblin replied.

"You probably don't remember me." Harry said as he walked forward.
"That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to gringotts, between us goblins your famous Harry Potter." The goblin said as he turned to Harry.

"You buried the elf?" The goblin asked. "Yes." Harry replied.

"You brought him here, you are a very unusual wizard." The goblin said as he put his hands on the sides of the chair.

"How did you get that sword." The goblin asked pointing to the Gryffindor sword in the corner.

"It's complicated, why did Bellatrix lestrange think it should belong in her vault at gringotts." Harry asked.

"It's complicated." The goblin replied.

"The sword presented itself to us in an amount of need, we didn't steal it." Harry said as he turned to the sword.

"There is a sword in madame lestranges vault identical to this one, but it is a fake. It was placed by this summer." The goblin said.

"And she never suspected it was a fake?" Harry asked turning to the sword.

"The replica is very convincing, only a goblin would recognize that this the true sword of Gryffindor." The goblin said looking at the sword.

"Who was the acquaintent?" Y•N asked crossing her arms.

"A hogwarts Professor, as i understand now he's headmaster." The goblin replied looking at the floor.

"Snape he put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault, why?" Ron asked unsure.

"There are more then a few curious things in the vaults of gringotts." The goblin said turning at Harry.

"And in madame Lestranges vault as well?" Harry asked.
"Perhaps." The goblin replied.

"I need to get into gringotts, into one of the vaults." Harry pleaded.

"That is impossible." The goblin said. "Alone yes, but with you no." Harry said.

"Why should I help you?" The goblin asked crossing his fingers.

"I have gold, lots of it." Harry said looking at the goblin.

"I'm not interested in gold." The goblin replied looking up.

"Then what?" Harry asked.

"That, that is my prize." The goblin said pointing at the sword.