Prologue

Hope you enjoy! I wrote this story with three of my friends. The only one who has a Wattpad account is swaggymila69. It is still a work in progress but please let me know what you all think. Warning: there will be character death and OCs. Dont like that fact don't read. Anyways, Cinderella belongs to Disney. The only things me and my friends own are our OCs and some plot points and some of the plot. 

Anyways! enjoy! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Prologue~

On a farm in the English countryside, near the town of Climping, lived a family of three. There was a mother, a father, and a little girl named Ella. They lived in harmony and nothing could keep them apart. The mother believed in magic. The father believed in truth. And Ella believed that nothing would ever change between them. Until one fateful day, the plague took everyone in town, including her mother. She died soon after. Her last words were to Ella were, "If you are kind, love will follow." Ella took those words and cherished them, knowing that it was true, one day she would find true love.

* * *

A couple of years later Ella's father brought home a woman by the name of Lady Tremaine. She had two daughters, Anastasia and Drizella, who would soon be Ella's stepsisters. She was happy because her father was happy, and the day they wed was the first time he had smiled in a very long time. But when her father left on a trip to sell things from the farm, Lady Tremaine would turn into a completely different person. Ella had to sleep in the attic, cook, and clean. She would also give her father a huge list of items to get for herself and the girls. All Ella would ask for were stories.

On a cold day in September, an old man knocked on the door. Ella would never forget the hollow feeling in her stomach, that something was not right. The man delivered the news that Ella's father had died in a river on his way back from the palace. His horse had fallen in and he took a tumble downwards.

The very next week, Lady Tremaine got rid of the farm and the people who worked on the stables. The life Ella had lived was quite different than the one she was about to live, but what she didn't know, was that love was waiting around the corner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, let me know what you think as you read the story!