WIZARDS?!?!?

Prologue/ third person POV

Peace. That's all Percy Jackson and his friends wanted. They wanted some relaxation after the giant war. Leo came back with Calypso, he got beaten up by the seven and Nico, and everything was fine.

And that's of course when the gods had to mess it up.

PERCY POV

🐠🐬🐠🐬🐠🐬

Everything was ok. I was hanging out with the seven and Nico and calypso. In about two weeks I will be going to college in New Rome with my wise girl! That was the plan until The counselors meeting......

"WIZARDS!?!?!" Yelled Leo. "LIKE WIZARDS AS IN ABRACADABRA WITH POINTY HATS AND FUNNY CLOAKS!?!"

I myself was confused too. I had walked into the big house and sat down and that's when I noticed a few things.

1. Why were the seven there? They weren't counselors.

2. I was pretty hungry

And that's about it. Then Chiron acts all casual and drops the bomb that wizards exist! And of course that's Leo's cue to act crazier than he already is. That's when I spoke up

" Chiron that has nothing to do with us... right?" I asked cautiously, pointing to me and the seven. Chiron looked guilty.

"CHIRON THIS HAS NOTHING TO WITH US AM I RIGHT???" I questioned louder.

" I am sorry children but sadly you have been picked to go undercover to a wizard school and make allies with them.

"But don't we need a prophecy?" Piped up Annabeth.

"The prophecy has already been issued. Rachel, will you please repeat it?" I turned my Head and noticed Rachel sitting in the corner fiddling with her hair. She looked up

"Oh.. yeah" she took a deep breath and started

"The child with fire and the child of sea

Shall go with the child who flys

To make allies with those who own powerful sticks

And demigods and wizards at mix

Shall either prevail or fail" She finished looking grim.

"No." I said simply. " I refuse to go on another quest. Me and a wise girl are going to New Rome for college and that's that." I said firmly.

Chiron ignored me and tried to decipher the prophecy instead. " ok. So we know the child of sea is Percy-

"Still not doing it!"

He continued as nothing happened " the child with fire is obviously Leo and Jason is the only child of Zeus we know that actually flies. So you three have to go make allies with the wizards."

We all made a few cusses but mostly they were from Jason.

" Hey Jason, we really don't need another Arion," I said. He returned it with a glare that I couldn't help but to turn away from.

"Children I am sorry but the fate of the world rests on your hands. This could be either the species or downfall for award in the future." Chiron said grimly.

"Uuuuggggh... fine explain more about this quest." I groaned.

"Ok" Chiron took a deep breath and started. " So Hecate blessed a group of mortals who saved her once from imprisonment with magic. They were able to use magic through their wands. This group kept expanding and now there are many wizards. They have many schools around the world.You have to go to a school called Hogwarts in England for one year. QUIET! Ok so you have to take all their classes and make a good impression on them and get them to like and trust you."

" Not hard for me. I am the most likeable person in the world!" I said proudly. Chiron ignored this and continued.

" At the end of year once you earn their trust you reveal yourselves as demigods. Hopefully if they don't run away screaming or attacking you you will have made allies sign a pact and then you can come back home. A few warnings though. One they can't see through the mist. Two celestial bronze can harm them. And... that's about it. I will give you a drink made by Athena and Hecate that will bless you with all the knowledge and spells you will need to know to go in the eighth year. Any questions?"

Thanks y'all for reading this! Please vote for my story!