uh oh

Jason POv

I groaned and teared my eyes, letting the blinding sun in. I sat up slowly. I went to sleep late after having to clean up the whole common room because someone *cough* LEo *cough* Played a prank that went wrong and exploded everywhere.

I looked at the time and realized I was about to be late for breakfast. I quickly hit Leo with a pillow waking him up changed and ran out of the room scurrying to the hall. I found a ravenclaw on my way and got instructions on how to get there. I got in just in time and sat down on my table. I waited for a minute before Leo entered the hall glaring. He marched over to me, whacked me upside the head and sat down. He called me a few names I don't want to repeat and sat down.

We both loaded our plates and started eating and all of a sudden a freaked out looking Percy entered the room and doubled over panting. We stared at him as he slowly gained his breath and stood up walking over to his table. He waved at us and gave us a cheeky grin. Soon following him came in a disgruntled Draco. We heard about him from warnings from Harry, Hermione, and Ron. He followed Percy looking furious. We both watched interested. The golden trio seemed to be watching too. We watched as Percy sat down coolly and grabbed some food on his plate. Then I looked at Draco. He had a devious look on his face. He grabbed a goblet full of liquid and before I could yell watch out he dumped it on Percy's head and his pancakes. Draco was in for it. Percy was about to murder him. instead percy seemed to have a conversation with Draco and they shook hands with a mischievous glint shining in both of their eyes. I grimaced. What did Percy just get in too???