When it goes to far..

So I know this chapter is overdue. I'm sorry it's short, I will update again later today!

Leo pov

We had astronomy this time with the Slytherins. It was time to put Percy's plan to action. We all met at the tower. Class was boring, but throughout it we sent little signals to Percy. At one point we sat together and discussed the plan one more time. Right after class was done we rushed out and got into position. We had already come up here before so we could figure out where to stand. Jason stood near the railing. Percy dragged Draco over. He pointed to something in the view.

"What is that?" Percy asked innocently.

Draco squinted and took a step forward. Percy gave him a small push, not noticeable enough for him to know it was him, but enough to knock Draco into Jason. Jason pretended to lose his balance and fell over the astronomy tower.

"YOU KILLED JASON!" Leo yelled. Everyone looked towards Draco. Draco looked close to tears. I realized this has gone too far and looked at Percy who was looking at Draco in concern, and it looked like he realized the same thing as I did.

He turned to the cliff as whispers started up between the crowd.

"JASON YOU CAN COME UP NOW!" He yelled.

Jason flew up casually. Everyone gasped including Draco. His hand was over his mouth and he looked mortified. Jason surveyed the crowd and his grin dropped.

"Hey...?"