The Train Ride 🚂 🚂 🚂

///

Previously:

"Platform 9 3/4??" They looked around.there was only platform 9 and platform 10. They saw a big group of people talking. one plump woman with a munch of red haired teenagers. They were probably her children. There was a scrawny boy to challenge Leo with messy black hair like his. There was a girl with curly hair and she looked like the girl who would always have her nose in a book. I caught snippets of their conversations. Hogwarts..Muggles? I walked up to them cautiously and addressed the group. "Do you know where the 11 o'clock train departs?"

///

Leo's POV

"new students?" the lady asked. We nodded our heads. "Aren't you guys a little old to be starting this year?"

"We are transfer students from America." Jason replied.

"Oh. well you just have to run through that wall" she said pointing to it.

Percy looked at it warily. I felt the same way he looked. I didn't want to be a Leo pancake. Calypso would kill me if I didn't come back alive. Also after everything I went through it would be a stupid way to die.

"Here Harry dear, would you show them?" The lady said. The boy with messy black hair took his cart and ran at the wall. I kept his eyes fixed at him. He ran and I was sure he was going to crash but instead he went through THE FRICKEN WALL!!! I gasped as well as Percy and Jason.

"YOU go next," The woman said, addressing Percy. Percy took a deep breath and ran at the wall incredibly fast and within a second he had run through the wall. Jason followed and he made it through. Well this a stupid way to go I thought as I ran at the wall and closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Instead I kept running and I opened my eyes. I gasped. There was a huge scarlet train and a bunch of kids and parents crowded everywhere. A huge sign hung saying 9 3/4. I HAS MADE IT!!

I looked around until I found Percy and Jason talking. I pushed my way over to them. Jason turned and looked at me. He then checked and looked at the giant clock on the wall. "We better find a compartment quickly."

We quickly put our things away and found a compartment towards the back of the train.

"Can you believe this train ride is around 9 hours!" (I searched it up btw!)

"NOOOOOOOO" moaned Percy. "This is going to be hell!"

"NO kidding" said jason."I'm stuck with the two most ADHD kids in the world!"

"You're ADHD too!" I shot back. We were interrupted by a loud cough. We turned and saw the three older kids from the family that helped us get to the train station.

"Hi how can we help you?" Jason asked.

"Oh all the compartments are full. Is it ok if we sit with you guys?" said the girl.

"Sure!" we all said. They all sat down.

"This is Leo," I said, pointing to Jason. "This is Jason," I said, pointing to Percy.

"And I am Persassy!"

They all looked at me weirdly.

"Fiiiine. I'm actually Persassy Mcshizzle Jacksass..."

"ok...... " the girl said. Nice to meet you. My name is Hermione. This is Ron." She said pointing to the redhead with freckles.

We waited for her to introduce the black haired guy but they didn't.

"Well what's your name?" Jason asked the Black haired guy. Before he could answer Ron blurted out " Blimey you don't know who he is? He's THE Harry Potter."

I heard a high pitched squeal. Everybody turned to see Percy squealing and jumping up and down in his seat like a little kid. "THe Harry Potter. OMG! I am a huuuuge fan. CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!!!!!"

Harry looked at him nervously. "You know who I am?" he asked.

"Nah just messing with you. you had a face that was like 'oh you should knows who I am because I am so famous!" he replied

Jason snorted, the girl stifled a laugh and me and Percy broke down laughing. Harry and Ron glared at us.

We soon calmed down and the hermione started shooting questions at us. "You know I never knew Hogwarts takes exchange students? How's it like in America? What do they teach you? What school do you go to?"

Percy answered most questions. "We are the first exchange students in the history of Hogwarts, America isn't that different from here except for the accents, they teach us a bunch of different subjects and we all specialize in one. I specialize in water, Leo fire, and Jason weather. We go to Hecate's School of magic. We are all greek and therefore have our school more greek themed."

"Why are you guys constantly tapping your hands and feet! Can't you be quiet?" Ron asked rudely.

"Sorry we are all ADHD," explained Jason.

"HUH?"

"ADHD stands for Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder which means they are more hyper and have more energy than normal people," explained hermione.

"oh." was Ron's intelligent answer.

The Harry guy was still glaring at Percy. Percy noticed this and said "sorry I killed your grandma man," He smirked at this. Me and Jason stifled a laugh. Harry glared harder. I honestly think a marshmallow behind me flinched. Hermione was smiling and Ron lips tugged up slightly in the corners.

At least I know now that Ron is at least part human! The tension was broken by the lady with the candy cart.......

Jason POV

The tension was thick. It was broken by a lady pulling a cart full of.... Candy?

"Anything off the trolley dears?" she asked sweetly. Jason turned and saw Percy and Leo's face light up..... This was going to be a LOOOOONG trip....

Thanks for reading!!!!!

I've seen a bunch of people do this and thought this was cool so please comment below what you think my age is based on my writing. I will post the answer in the next few chapters....