5|the one written at 4 am instead of 2 am with plots that might not be revisited

Roll City didn't have letters or numbers or twists or turns; in fact, there was no way to find anything there. But it was only around 50 square miles, or about the area of San Francisco if San Francisco was four square miles smaller, so no one cared that much. Not that it's easy to get around San Francisco, but all San Franciscans/meme legends walk extremely quickly (because gay). Despite that, with 60% of the residents packing up and leaving, as well as another 10% composed of living people moving in solidarity, it was a ghost free ghost town.

     In the southwest corner of Roll City, in a nearly empty house in a nearly empty neighborhood, lived an angry fifteen year old boy named Daniel Kratt. The lovechild of Martin and Chris Kratt, who abandoned him and his twin brother Calvin. The Zooboomafoo hosts left their twenty five year old daughter, 1gec, to raise the children.

     "Dan. Dan. Dan. Dan." The Kratt boy did not respond. "Iel. Iel. Iel iel iel."

     "What." He continued to eat his bag of saltwater taffy.

     "Cal is leaving soon. Say good bye," 1gec, affectionately named Geccy by Calvin and rudely named Gecko Face by Daniel, shook the lazier brother.

     "Nah. Vin."

     "Your twin brother is leaving for a month and you won't even say good bye? Come on, you're lazy. Put down the taffy."

     "Grunt."

     "Quit onomatopieng and say good bye."

     Outside stood Calvin Kratt. Cal was excited for the exchange trip, but he was a bit sad to leave his family in an abandoned neighborhood. Still, he was exchanging with someone from Yellowstone National Park! And the student would get to live in Big Chungus' tunnels, underneath Jellostone National Park. After bidding farewell to his waving sister and blasé brother, he hopped in a cart that would take him to GilmTown. From there, he would go to A01 0002 and catch a ride to the surface.

     Unfortunately, he never arrived. Because something had happened to the cart. A sticky substance had been placed on the track, causing Calvin to be thrown into a deep cave, with no way out. A sticky substance known as saltwater taffy.

     Sans figured that a trip to the grocery store would be safe; after all, he was almost out of ketchup. He didn't really feel like doing anything, but the sooner he bought tomato paste, the sooner he could get back to doing nothing.

As Sans walked around the store, he almost heard a voice. "Dang, this Sharpie guy is really messing with my head, huh."

     But as he listened closely, despite not actually having ears, it sounded more like the voice of a child. Like someone saying, "Help! Help! Help meeee!"

     The voice was awfully whiny, so Sans ignored it. Although, he couldn't help noticing that the voice sounded as if it was coming from above the shop.

     He went home, passing a flyer advertising the GilmTown mixer that was going to be held in eighteen days. It wasn't as if Sans was planning on going, however.

     The exchange student to Jellostone was named Nathan Seph Taro Suke Rno Lyne Nny Sukeight. She sported two hats, one wheelchair, one pompadour, three hair curls, a green hair streak, a scarf, and huge muscles. She was 17.625 years old. Her best friend, Ercae Norok Fugerm Gyash, called her Nah for short. In return, Nah called the 18.125 year old Nor.

     Unknown to Nathan, Ercae had stowed away in the cart she was traveling on. And unbeknownst to both of them, they were speeding over a crime scene. Also over a grocery store, but that's not as dramatic as the crime scene.

'i didntask 4 this im so sorru'

Were what the words typed on the walls of a cave when it was discovered three days later read. More caring individuals than Sans had heard Calvin's shouts. But the cavern was completely empty, save for the typewriter embedded in the wall.

     The children of the Wild Kratts were at war.

Bro wtf is happening im so tired i better delete this part b4 i publish it amirite im sorry i cant control how bad this chapter is