15

Sorry for the very very very late update. I have my classes already... :'(

- - -

1 month passed so quickly, this day is the press conference for Jisoo's upcoming drama 'Snowdrop'

She is now on Imperial Place Boutique Hotel where the press conference will be held.

At the moment her hair and make up are being done when someone call her.

'Yes okay'

'Where?'

'You are on the way?'

'Kay I'll be waiting'

'Bye Babe...'

And the act starts again. Even YG staffs except her manager, the members, Min-ho and her Sajangnim don't know about the act and the thing that is happening right now. All they know is Jinyoung and Jisoo are really dating.

"Jisoo-yah, you look stunning now, Jinyoung will totally love it"

There make up artist Maeng said while showing her smile toward Jisoo. Jisoo smiled. But in that smile you know something or someone is missing

Few Minutes...

*Knock knock

Someone knock on Jisoo's hotel room...

"Hi Babe Goodmorning"

It was Jinyoung, Jinyoung really looks so handsome with his suit and simple neck tie. No need for extravagant fashion for Jinyoung because his looks just gives it all.

Other YG Staffs squeals in joy because of that simple endearment of Jinyoung to Jisoo

"Hi Babe, Morning"

"You look stunning babe, you already done?"

"Yes, and thank you"

Jisoo then again smile, those smiles...

"Well then... Let's Go? Hyuntak Gamdok(Director) is now waiting"

"Oh okay"

- - -

At Dorm

"Everyone faster, the press conference is about to start!"

Lisa as usual the supportive and hyper maknae shouted and already settled at the living room.

"Coming!, what time is it?"

Chaeng answer

"Ahm 5mins. Before 9am, lets go Chaeng"

The three are now all eyes on there 60 inch Smart LED 4K TV

"Good morning, Good afternoon, and Good evening to all the fans worldwide, today we are live not only here in korea, but you can watch us Live at Youtube"

The MC started with a great smile and great energy

"Today is the press conference for the upcoming drama Snowdrop Directed by Jo Hyuntak..."

The MC introduced all the staffs and other supporting roles and now the time has come...

"And for our Main Role, our Main Actor and Actress, persons that been in your timeline and news feed a few weeks ago, a power couple in real life, Mr. Park Jinyoung of Got7 and Ms. Kim Jisoo of Blackpink"