16

Author's POV

Jisoo and her manager arrived early at busan where they first shoot some of the scenes. Of course Jisoo took some photos for her updates on her Instagram account. It is said that they shoot in one of the famous hotels in busan. Jisoo's first shoot went good, there are some bloopers but not that serious. Jisoo's acting skills are really something she is so professional on what is she doing.

Jinyoung on the other hand didn't forgot that he need to talk to Jisoo, because he didn't tell Jisoo about the surprise about the anniversary thing.

"Ahm hi?"

"Oh Jinyoung-ah, oh yeah about that..."

"I am really really sorry Jisoo, I just act on my own without telling you..."

Jennie's POV

At the very first day of the announcement between Jisoo Unnie and Jinyoung Oppa's so called relationship. I don't know why I feel like this. Like I'm so worried, I can't stand it whenever I see news about them, everytime our manager talks about them like they are real so real. I can say that sometimes my mood do change real quick everytime I see them together. So as a protective Dongsaeng I go to there shooting place without the members knowing, but my manager know of course in fact I am with my manager right now ㅋㅋㅋ. I guess there shoot for today is already finished. Hmm what to do? I want to surprise Unnie, but why am I more surprised? I saw them Jinyoung and Jisoo Unnie, really looking happy, all smiles ear to ear, and I can say that they become so close, Why am I getting irritated at my sight right now. Well maybe because I'm Jendeukie and I always like sticking with my Unnie. But is this more? More like...

Author's POV

Jennie's thoughts were cut off, Jisoo saw her she looked shocked because Busan is far from there dorm but she welcomed Jennie with all smiles like Jennie is her rest even its tiring with all the shoots.

"Nyeongan Jendeukie!" she greeted Jennie with the full energy that she still have. Jennie took off guard because of her thoughts.

"Oh hi unnie" she showed her smile but not the signature gummy smile.

"You okay? You're probably tired you want to take some rest? The shoot is already finished lets go?"

"Oh yeah sure, but are you and Jinyoung oppa finished talking? Don't worry about me I'm completely fine"

"Yeah we're already done just chit chat about you know what happened earlier at the interview and also some on the scene"

"Ow okay..."

"You're also probably hungry, let's go? We'll eat first then let's go to my hotel room"

"Ahm actually unnie I have my own room I booked it a while ago"

"Is that so? Ahm I guess I'll just walk you to your room later, so let's go?"

It was so awkward, Jisoo will ask something to Jennie but Jennie just give her short answers, like nodding, yes, no etc. Jisoo on the other hand is trying to figure it out. What happened? Why Jennie is acting strange?

"Oh here we are" said Jisoo

"Thanks, now rest too on your room, night" said Jennie

"Hmm, Goodnight, sleepwell Jendeukie"

- - -

Haiii guysss it's authornim, I'm really sorry for ghosting all of you, I just can't find any inspiration to continue it, but seeing all of you waiting, it boosts me and now here's an update. I'll try to update frequently now. Also I will not change characters because it can be a hassle, it's gonna be Jinyoung instead of the real lead on the drama. I hope you enjoyed the update hehe :3