a really weird thing happened

a creature on all fours in rags is running as far as it's legs can go the small creature soon finds multiple dead ends but easily over comes them. the creature then keeps running until it hears loud shouts coming from behind the creature hides.

???: quickly over here! 

???: find it! if it escapes we were good as dead! 

???: come on little guy where not gonna hurt you~ well not as much..

???: shut your trap! it's smarter then you'll ever be! now find me my creation or i dispose of you all myself! 

???: like you-

*bang* 

the creature shuttered at the gunshot. soon the men left going to look in another place. before they could double check the creature hoofed it and soon made it's way into the lower city's regains. after crawling over walls and hiding in trash cans the small creature manged to find food and some shelter.

4 days later...

the small creature was digging through trash went it felt like something dangerous was close it camouflaged it's self and watched carefully around it seemed like nothing was there the small thing soon exited out of the alleyway and ventured off into the city streets watching carefully at the things around it.

2 weeks later... 

over the last two weeks multiple thefts have happen over the course of 2 weeks and it's been getting out of hand well mostly because it invalided certain people getting involved. as most may have now the thief is about the same height as a child can run fast and apparently doge movements well the thief is also known to use quails and a corrosive like spray to get away as well as have a powerful jaw bite and claws similar to a lizard but they never seen in bough daylight or have been caught. 

this thief has coursed the incapacitate of the city some stress and it the information given has gotten to a group made to deal with theses types of ordeals.

meanwhile the small creature was eating it's stolen food when it heard a foot steps coming closer to it's location the small creature hid it's self and waited for the foot steps to go by soon they did and the creature went back to eating...but this was not the case for him today.

???: I got eyes on the little thief

hearing this the small creature looked directly at where the noise was made doing so it shot quails towards the noise and ran for it soon the creature was followed and there persuader was not far behind them

???: oh shit! boss there making a run for it! oh you have the right to remain silent! anything you-ahh! what the fuck!? you little shit!

the creature then throw more quills at the persuader and sprayed her with it's corrosive acid there arm melted making them slow down but it didn't make them stop they followed but soon lost them...

???: AHHHH! FUCK I LOST THEM! DAMMIT! 

the creature watched carefully at there persuader before there own physical body changed they now had dulled teeth mismatched eyes and hair altho it ended up being a black color. soon the little thing watched a little to closely and feel out of the tree.

???: anyway bos- I think i just found them.

???: be careful from what we have it could be a-

???: IT"S A KID?! 

???: A WHAT?! i-i'll be on my way! 

soon the persuader carefully and slowly walked up to the child...that however failed as he ran for it he tried to shot acid at her but he had run out as well as quills all he had was his bite tail and claws

???: it's ok freaky little thing just come here am not gonna hurt ya..

she smiled at him this was a big mistake as he literally ran at her and bit into her arm almost chewing throw it she soon grabbed onto the little kid but this was not easily done as now she had lost an arm and was getting bit and scratched by a child...

a few moments later Mon arrived to what looked like a very beat up Zombina and a child happily eating her arm

???: Zombina are you ok?! 

Zombina: am fine the little runt was just hungry! 

???: he ate your entire arm and hand?! 

Zombina: i get new ones am fine! anyway lets get this kid out of here before he eats something else.

and like that they tried it took a while but MON ended up using tranquilizer dart with enough to make a Rino pass out it took four clips to make him pass out.

Zombina: so what do we do with it?

Smith: am not sure..weave never seen a monster-child before this is fairly new we need a blood test to even see what they are since there aren't any signs showing..

while the other MON members talked Toi held the child while Doppel watched over it.

Toi: awwwww there soo small and cute!~

[imagine theses word below voiced by Morgan freeman]
in that ecstatic moment the child eye opened and the peaceful car ride was now a not so peaceful.

we now cut to the "small child" if you could call it that MOM might not...but regardless the child was now in MONS main base looking at the child throw a double sided glass window. the child was tried to escape the room using what it new. a few moments later MON tried to get a blood test but failed as the child bit every scientist that came through the door.

after what seemed like hours the child was finally asleep and they managed to get a blood test...well tired since somehow the soft squishy skin was now hard as titanium and extremely dangerous to the touch.

MON ended up keeping a close eye on the child every now and again soon the child ate and slept but it's guard was never down when someone entered the room. after other test the child seemed to understand tones of people and movement as well as have perfect vision hearing and hardly run out of stamina. 

after a few more days the child seemed to lose it's quills and acid ability but kept it's sharp claws and fangs. 

then on one somehow the small child vanished from MON base. they searched everywhere for the child not letting up until one day..