more friends

y/n was waking up for the day he walked out Kimihito room and went into the fridge before he was found by Centorea who was already awake

Centorea: y/n do you what some help?

you: yes, please!.

and like that he ate breakfast with Centorea watching over him this was a good morning soon smith arrived and y/n greeted her with a smile after breakfast the child went to go check on nuggets and nuggets was now sleeping near his pond with y/n petted him. nuggets licked him as a response after helping feed nuggets to wich y/n gave nuggets ham. since he was unsure what he ate.

anyway while he was outside hanging out with his friend the few who were awake witch by now was everyone smith was talking about school for the smol bean.

smith: as he's a child he does need school. 

Centorea: wouldn't that be a little difficult? 

smith: not really we do have demi-human children altho there rare they do exist.

Miia: why can't he stay here and we can teach him?

smith: altho I like that idea my superiors what people to get used to demi-humans as best we can so as apart of this he needs to go to school.

Mero: I think it's a wonderful idea I mean we can still teach him things right?

Centorea: yes but still...

Smith: well al we need is for Darling-Kun to sign some paperwork and he will be allowed to go.

meanwhile, the small bean was practising his skills and changing into different things from what he been shown. after a bit he came inside now normally y/n like to look like his dad best he could with some of his mums mixed into him. so he had red scales that changed to a purple exoskeleton he had eyes like mero feather and a smiley texture like Papi and Suu but he kept Centoreas ears he did however had a tail it was a mix between fur scales and spikes. altho he did look cute it could cause some problems. 

smith: well as far as what y/n might be we still don't know but for now he's classified as a shapeshifter like Doppel as to not arouse questions.

after some more talking y/n was sat down and kimihito and the girls soon talked to him about school.

you: school?

Kimihito: yea y/n for a few hours you get to go to a place with other kids and do fun activities

you: kids like me?!

Centorea: maybe.

you: do I get to go now?! 

Miia: we have to get some work done but maybe tomorrow

you: oh..oK! am gonna go tell nuggets...he might miss me.

and after that, he ran off on all four to tell nuggets his new news altho everyone was happy for him to like the concept of school. they were a bit sad to see him so excited. they were happy but still a bit sad.

after kimihito got the paperwork set up he handed it to smith. headed out to get it all sorted y/n headed inside too with excitement on his mind. he ran up to his dad jumping up and down

you: dad dad dad dad guess what! 

Kimihito: y-yes? y/n

you: I made a new friend and he's like me! 

this caught everyone attention. as the child well to existed to explain brought out his family to say hi altho his was never seemed to be there.

Kimihito: were is he y/n?