this is our child now

the next morning the child woke up and like normal Kimihito made breakfast they ate and then it was time to get the small bean child to learn.

the girls placed a few books in fount of him each was a book on demi-humans and their abilities and what they looked like. after the girls pointed to each the child tilled his head in confusion before looked through the books and like the first time they meet the smol boi he changed his body physically to match the image shown to him first he changed his ears to one close to a kobold or cat then he had wings like a harpy he kept the exoskeleton his eyes changed to suit more of a lizard and he soon had rabbit-like legs. 

did this help? no, it didn't at all but it gave them an idea. 

Miia: I got an idea

them: wha-

she showed him a picture of a lamia and pointed to herself. this was caught on quickly by the child soon his new traits disappeared and he grew scales all over his body they similar to miia he also changed his kept his black hair but grew small fangs and shortly after his lower body changed to one of a snake. sadly the lower half of his clothes were ruined

Miia: it worked! 

Kimihito: hey guys w-what...am lost.

Rachnera: what else could he change into? 

this idea was now set in place as the other tried with there individual spices each worked as they hoped after a bit he changed into a Centar and then an Arachne like Rachnera. each feeling extremely proud of "there" child

after a bit he managed to change into a harpy and slime. like Suu and Papi. the only problem was he now could use their abilities and for the next few days he was using them he walked all over the walls his in the vent pots and draws as a slime and built a nest on the shelf in kimihito room. but after all this, the child wasn't finished he ran around outside as a Centar captured racoons and birds as a lamia and fell asleep in a hole he made in the garden. for fun.

now this child was a mess a small messy child who reached havoc on the household. who needed a bath something he did not enjoy or wanted. so it took about 4 hours to even grab him. 

they girls were tired since he had enough energy to do pretty much anything. 

Centorea: h-how is he still have energy?! 

Rachnrea: I blame you miia!

Miia: me?! why me?! 

them: because you caused this! 

meanwhile, the child was standing on the ceiling walking about doing normal kid stuff after a bit Kimihito had come out of the bathroom looking for the child.

Kimihito: what happened to you guys?

them: him.

Kimihito: oh.

he child looked at Kimihito he jumped off the ceiling and into his arms he had dirt on his face and body as well as smile at him before he took the child to the bathroom and bathed him after a while he was clean and now it was sleep time for the small bean.

the next day...

while Kimihito had to go out for the day he the child was left in the care of the girls for the day and they had learned some things about him.

one: never show him other spices because he uses them for at least a few hours learning how to use their ability.

two: he needs to be taught how to read and write as well as speak he might be able to understand but communication is key.

so far that's all they had on him as of late but it was nice to spend time with him. manly look after him for the day soon enough the small bean learned some things as well. he knew what they said sometimes as well as able to change on the go if he needed to he also learned what a smile was so when someone did it wasn't a threat to him it was a sign of peacefulness.

he also liked hugs anything he could eat. he also hated guns loud noises smith and MON for the time being. anyway let's get back to the story

the bean was playing with Suu and Papi while the other did normal chores around the house and made lunch it was in the early afternoon that smith had come by with the results from the blood test.