a smaller me

after countless searching for the child MON took a semi-small break and headed to Kimihito household to rest up smith basically told them about the whole ordeal what surprised smith the most was the fact the child was at his home

smith: he's been here!?! and you never told me?! 

Kimihito: no I did plenty of times you never picked up and to be honest am happy you didn't.

Smith: what?

Kimihito: well here what happened when he did come here out of nowhere..

back a few days ago...

Kimihito was in the bed sleeping well stuck in his bed sleeping because Miia had him stuck. in the middle of the night there was a sound of a broken window and like normal everyone headed out of there rooms to see what the noise was. only to fine nothing...

Kimihito: what the?

Miia: did someone break in?

Centorea: what's going on?! 

Kimihito: I don't know but i heard the window smash and-

soon they small group noticed the fridge open now they  thought it to be a raccoon or something similar to it centorea had her sword facing towards it while Miia was strangling Kimihito. suu and Papi were hiding behind Rachnera who was iterated by the fact something woke her.

they crept closer and stopped at the sudden realization at what they were looking at.

 Rachnera: tell me am dreaming.

Kimihito: your not.

Miia: so that right there is a.

Centora: a child?! 

and soon the kitchen was filled with a high pitch scream witch can only be confirmed as very not good. and it also scared the child shirtless as he soon backed up and growled at them

Kimihito: am calling smith.

but she never answered so it was up to the group to deal with the child. the small bean looked a them for a sold few minutes they were all confused on what do to about the small child...until they watched it literally him grow scales and a tail. not only that but he grew ear similar to Centora and a hard exoskeleton over his arms. 

Kimihito: did that child just...

Centora: our traits?! 

Miia: that adorable! 

Rachnera: not the strangest thing....wonder why...

sudden realization....

them: "took on our traits....so dose that make it our child?!"

Kimihito: am not gonna hurt you little guy..just come here.

Kimihito walked up to the child and placed a blanket around him. soon the little thing was holding onto Kimihito. 

the little child nuzzled into the blanket before shortly falling asleep...in Kimihito....as you might tell everyone was either on the floor from blood loss or had a bloody nose because that shit was wholesome as fuck. with the small child now asleep the group were desideing on what to actually do with him. well the ovisuse answer was Kimihito was going to sleep with the small bean until the new morning. 

the trouble was everyone whated to sleep with the bean but the child whould wake up if anyone else was nearby witch somewhat saddened them but it had to be done...

the next morning...

everyone was slowly waking up the child was among the ones who where awake and he was sitting on the floor watching whatever was put on. he seemed to be interesting in it so he was distracted for the time being...