Chapter 3: Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

<>★★ ☠ ★<*>☠<*>★☠★☠★★<>

POV- Hiccup

It's almost 8:30 pm now, and were about to shoot the last scene of the day.

"And...ten!" The camera starts to roll and Elsa and I take our places.

She stands with her back facing an old rusty prop washing machine in the show's group's cabin. Flecks of dried white paint had rubbed off on the back of her clothes. I stand in front of her, my back to the door and my hand on her face, the other holding her arm. "Huh, Hiccup. You know, maybe the rumors are half true," she smirks at me and looks at my hand on her arm.

I don't even bother to blush at the comment, but I do laugh with her. "Boy am I excited to hear some more press fights over this episode!" I smile and we quickly get back into character as the director shouts, "and action!" A feel the slightest breeze as the clapperboard snaps in front of us. "This is before Espen's interrogation scene. Scene seven. Take one!"

<>★★ ☠ ★<*>☠<*>★☠★☠★★<>

POV- 3rd Limited (Sky)

"Ludolf isn't even sensible anymore, Sky! He's practically driven himself insane with all the paranoia. I mean come on! He thinks we're all gonna be possessed and ripped apart. All it is with him anymore is 'kill or be killed'. You know we're not like that." He looks at her with sudden compassion. "You're not like that."

"You can't honestly tell me that that justifies what we're doing! I may not be a strong as the rest of the group, but I'm no idiot, Espen. I have loyalty." She says with a powerful shrug of her body that send his hands away from her. She needs them away from her. Needs him away from her. "And above that, I have morals and common sense. I think we might be too late, in fact. Espen's likely gone by now. You're probably just some demonic slug hauling around in his meat suit." Sky counters his pleas for affection. She can see that he is getting physically angry and almost flinches away at the sight of ivory white teeth sliding out of their sheaths.

"Well that sure is a surprise!" he spits out at her bitterly. "You're not as incompetent as I thought you were." The teeth are all the way out now and the temperature of the room feels like it dropped twenty degrees. Sky can see his skin tighten as it goes from a warm tan to a sick looking pale grey. His fists clench with every heavy breath.

"I'd tear you apart right now if I didn't need the leverage." That caught her attention.

Sky almost laughs from the nausea that he gives her. "Leverage?" She chokes out with a doubting expression.

Without any other warning, he lunges forward and grabs her neck with one hand, trapping her arms with the other. His fighting instincts take over completely and he practically slingshots Sky against the barely functioning washing machine. The metal slams into the back of her knees and she grimaces, but doesn't scream. Because she doesn't get the chance. What ever is in Espen right now is advancing, pushing her upper body further down on the lid of the appliance. He does what caused Sky to be afraid of the real Espen. He kisses her. Its not soft or sweet or Espen. It's vile and humiliating and it shatters her heart. He's kissed her before, but it was never bad. Sometimes it would make her feel awful, but this time it really was, in itself, awful.

When it's over, she looks down, not ever wanting to look into his eyes again for the fear that they had already turned red. That's when she sees her opportunity. Without anymore hesitation, she kicks him where the sun never shines. He stumbles backward , releasing her in the process. Grabbing a firm hold on his shoulders, Sky kicks him down onto his knees and places her free hand over his eyes. Her own are shut tight for half a second thinking of the horror shown on his face right now. With her bravest voice she manages to scream, praying silently that he is in his second form and able to hear her, "Ludolf!"