Moon

Present..

Niall's POV.

A stack of cash was thrown to me. I was fully naked on the bed, only half of my body was covered by a blanket. I just stared at the money as Harry get dressed.

As he done wearing his dark grey suit, i turned my gaze to him with blank expression. He noticed me looked at him and he winked teasingly. I looked away immediately. He came closer to the bed where i sat and he grabbed my jaw, bringing my face to his. He captured my lips roughly, pushed it away harshly when he satisfied.

"You're doing a good job today. I'll be coming back tomorrow night. Make sure you're ready when the time i get here." He reminded me. I just nodded my head.

"l can't hear what are you saying."

"Yes, Harry.."

He smirked, "Good." He kissed the top of my head then he walked out from the room.

This whole fuck things happened for a long time. 2 years long. We would fucked and he would pay me like a proper prostitute. And i would be able to give some money to my poor family. They didn't have to know where did i get a lot of money from.

Back then, we fucked for need only, no strings attached but the time past and i started to grow a feeling for him. He didn't know that of course. And i never tell. But i had my favourite company to share my feelings with.

After he closed the door shut, i jumped out from the bed, with my lower body still wrapped in the blanket, i stepped to the balcony that connected to the room. I leaned against the rail and looked up to the night sky just to see the moon shining brightly above my head. I smiled because of how beautiful the moon was and i thought it was the time.

Time to talking to the moon, my favourite company.

Everytime the moon appeared I always poured anything and everything about my problems. Kind of made me relieve, you know? It felt like a burden had been lifted from my shoulder since i had no one to talk to.

Harry? Nah—

He just a guy who bought me from the prostitute club. Trust me when i said that he doesn't want to know whatever my problem was. He didn't care at all. All he knew was, i must be ready for him whenever he 'need' me.

You could say, he bought me for himself to fulfill his sexual need. Why me? I had no idea either why he chose me. But i couldn't deny that i was very grateful to him for getting me out from the hell that i used to work at. I didn't know what my life would be if he didn't bought me that day. I really hated that place. He was my saviour. Really.

Did i mentioned that he was one of the youngest millionaire in this state? How lucky i was to be under him. Right? Yeah, right—

The thing was, i got bored easily in this penthouse. Oh yeah, he bought this penthouse as soon as he bought me two years ago. 2.5 millions cash. Not that i want to show off or something but it was completely mental to say the least.

Anyway, he never be here and i was all alone. He would be here if he needed to fuck me. Speaking of which, i remembered every details of words he had said to me. Especially his threat in his last sentence. Scared me a little when i knew what he capable do to me.

"This house i buy for you to live. It's not free of course. You'll live here and work for me. Your job is be my personal prostitute. This thing will remain secret and nobody knows that. If i need someone to fuck, i'll come here and fuck you. I'll still pay you of course. And please remember that only me—can fuck you. If i know that anyone else touch you,  you'll be dead. Marks my words. You see, i can't stand my belongings being touched. When that happen, i throw my belongings away because i don't share what's mine. Same thing goes to you. Got it?" That what he said. Made my spine shivered in fear but i knew that he was not a murderer. So he wouldn't kill me.

I took a deep breath as i started to speak. "Hey, moon. You look beautiful as always," i chuckled to myself. Feeling like a fool but i didn't mind. It was the only way i could let go of what i had been keeping. "Moon—he did it again. That man. He kissed me and the top of my head. You know my heart pounding madly when he did that. But it was a little rough. I wondered if he was angry on something. Not that i mind, i hate it but i love it at the same time, moon. For some moment, i thought it was normal but it happened everytime he was around. What's wrong with my heart, moon? Can you tell me?" I shook my head. Sure i was crazy for talking to the moon. Moon couldn't talk, you silly.

Whatever...

"You know, he's being nice to me all this time. He never treat me badly. Accept for one time when he threatened me. But he never meant what he said. He never lay a hand on me in that kind of way. He treat me like a princess and i love every single of it. That's why i want to tell you something, moon. I think—i think i fall in love with him..."